AR15Armory.com

Merry Christmas

grunt68

Merry Christmas you bunch of nutjobs. Love every damn one of you all.

Its shaping up a classic Smoky Mountain Christmas here. Here's wishing you all a Smoky Mountain Christmas no matter where you live.

God Bless, keep the flag flying, and your powder dry.

Tj

PS: Now be a good redneck and follow or create a new tradition, fire a firearm for Christmas.

It's a thing with us on Christmas. Whomever got a boomstick under the tree, has to take it out and fire at least a full load through it, no matter the weather. The wife put 16 rounds through her new Henry US Survival Rifle (which is all sorts of fun) and I put two cylinders of 158gr SP through my new SP101 4". I'm sure the neighbors are getting their panties in a twist, but they should realize that hillbillies existed out here before they did.

It's a thing with us on Christmas. Whomever got a boomstick under the tree, has to take it out and fire at least a full load through it, no matter the weather. The wife put 16 rounds through her new Henry US Survival Rifle (which is all sorts of fun) and I put two cylinders of 158gr SP through my new SP101 4". I'm sure the neighbors are getting their panties in a twist, but they should realize that hillbillies existed out here before they did.

Sounds like home to me buddy. You ought to see our clan on Thanksgiving? That's just before deer season.

I was hearing gunshots all day Christmas Eve. I reckon the "one Christmas eve open gift" that had to be a favorite. I wasn't home Christmas. I was at mom's. Its a tad more urban and in the valley no real good backdrops. :laugh: