AR15Armory.com

Official Photo Test Thread

bamashooter

32 minutes ago, Longhair said:

Yes, it is exactly like that. Click on the paperclip and choose a file from your computer. No more third party/host required.

How much space are we each alloted for to do this? If you look under your profile there is an attachment section under profile tab that every photo you post this way resides. There is only so mich space alotted for the whole forum and we will burn through it farely quick using that feature.

Edited by hzhardy

10 minutes ago, hzhardy said:

How much space are we each alloted for to do this? If you look under your profile there is an attachment section under profile tab that every photo you post this way resides. There is only so mich space alotted for the whole forum and we will burn through it farely quick using that feature.

I don't know that there is a limit. Many forums don't have one.

I guess that is really a question for Neil to answer, because he will be the one to determine how much storage there is on his server.

3 hours ago, Joel74 said:

Did we lose the feature? I click the paper clip and it gives you the choice of linking to a URL or Link Text. I use the insert other media button and was able to select a picture from my laptop.

Let's see. I no longer have the paper clip option in the Armory 1 theme.

• 4 weeks later...