towtruck

Squib load.

Last night we had a squib load at work. It resulted in a full rupture. An officer that was not familiar with our equipment had a squib load and walked away from it unknowingly. The next user (me) had a full house load and under the immense pressure of our system, when I pulled the trigger, I had a full on rupture. Lucky for me the spray went lateral and stayed low.

So, everyone, please make sure you flush correctly and don't leave a plug under the floor that results in blowing the toilet off it's base and flooding the bathroom with a brown river.......it took me an hour to clean it up and the toilet is out of commission until repairs are made.

:cretin3:

• Like 3

A squib load. :bellylaf:

Sorry for your troubles TT. I'd make sure the officer knew it, and at least bought the next round. :laugh:

Just be thankful they did not throw an M80 down the one upstairs from you.

I had to read further down to get the punch line. Not funny for you. A guy at work went to use the throne after it was squibbed. He didn’t know that the seat also had a broken mounting bolt on one side. Well he did a courtesy flush. The effluent came in contact with his butt and he was startled so he moved sideways quickly. The seat rotated sideways on the remaining bolt . Well without the bowl to support the seat it broke loose and he fell between the bowl and stall sidewall. The effluent continued to overflow on top of him. Boy did he get messed with the rest of the day. He had a change of clothes but when I walked past him I stopped and started sniffing the air and commented that something smells like Sh*t around here. Boy was that a conversation starter.

• Like 2

We have a germaphobe at work and he is also a little pansy. He uses non flushable baby wipes and flushes them. He has been told many times to knock it off but still does it. About once a year the plumber comes out and has to pull that toilet and clean the baby wipes out of the pipe. I'm not sure if that is what started the process but the guy before me did not have a clean flush, whether he knew it or not, and the resulting blow up was just waiting to happen. I normally give it a flush before I sit down just to make sure all is well but in my haste to get the demons out of my bowels I did not pre flush.

I had to read further down to get the punch line. Not funny for you. A guy at work went to use the throne after it was squibbed. He didn’t know that the seat also had a broken mounting bolt on one side. Well he did a courtesy flush. The effluent came in contact with his butt and he was startled so he moved sideways quickly. The seat rotated sideways on the remaining bolt . Well without the bowl to support the seat it broke loose and he fell between the bowl and stall sidewall. The effluent continued to overflow on top of him. Boy did he get messed with the rest of the day. He had a change of clothes but when I walked past him I stopped and started sniffing the air and commented that something smells like Sh*t around here. Boy was that a conversation starter.

This toilet has had issues of it's mounting to the floor in the past....I think it's time they fix it right before someone ends up taking a shat bath like your guy did.

That's what I love about this place. I can be guaranteed somebody will start talking shat.

• Like 1

Squib load, that's awesome. In our contract city where I work, we share office space with city hall. One of the two single stall bathrooms for city hall staff had to be marked out for cop use, and we're not allowed to use the "nice" bathroom. All because some graveyard guy went in and befouled the toilet the nice ladies working in city hall had to use, after eating "breakfast" off of a taco truck.

• Like 1

Lately at work, we have had issues with certain individuals flushing paper towels down the shitters. They make it as far as the vault where they clog the intake to the pump that feeds the drain field. I swear I will hang the offending party head down in that tank if found.

all I can say is this. nothing beats a upper decker :D:

• Like 2

Lol, i guess sometimes shat happens?

Nah, it never just happens, it is always created by assholes.

Edited by devil duck

Whens the last time you checked your vent pipe and

descaled the water flow holes under the rim of the toilet.

Being the only guy (except the boss) keeps me aware of how to help prevent squib loads.

I had to raise hell before the boss would get the landlord to come out and clear the vent pipe.

I have since stopped being the office plumber.

The AA just puts an out of order sign on the door, we use the small bathroom until the landlord comes out.

Women are gross. Being a gentleman, I always raise the lid.

Until somebody has the hershey squirts and does not clean it up.

I do not understand how people can be so rude.

Then I leave the seat up. They get the message very quickly.

If that ever does not work, I will just start peeing on the seat.

I had my own office cleaning business as a second job when I was young and trying to get ahead.

The women's bathrooms were ALWAYS worse than the men's.

Really shocked me when I started.

Very different than my daughters and my wife's habits.

Edited by Retcop

That was a good one. At first, I thought you lost your marbles from the way you were describing how a squib load works. :laugh:

As the old saying goes: Better you then me. :laugh:

Dude, you had me going there for a second! :lol:

• Like 1

Dude, you had me going there for a second! :lol:

I have become the new legend at work and heard a new saying about towtruckizing the toilet. :bellylaf:

I have become the new legend at work and heard a new saying about towtruckizing the toilet. :bellylaf:

:laugh:

Being a plumber I am forever amazed at what I have found and what I have been told. Even having a strong stomach, sometimes it still gets to me. And we dont even want to talk about jobsite porta potties. Multiply the taco truck breakfast times about 50 and you will get a visual.

:bellylaf:

Some women do not sit down on toilets..... I was a janitor at a retail store while going to college. When I went to clean the ladies restroom I looked like I was suited up for biological warfare. Women are nasty restroom users.

Some women do not sit down on toilets..... I was a janitor at a retail store while going to college. When I went to clean the ladies restroom I looked like I was suited up for biological warfare. Women are nasty restroom users.

My aunt cleaned bathrooms and she always said the women's rooms were the worst. At work we had to put a sign up in the women's public restroom stating that an outside agency cleans the room and that spreading shat on the walls just makes a really nice lady have to clean it. Some women come out and ask if that sign was really necessary...we have to tell them it did not go up because people were dropping rose pedals in there.

100 years ago I worked at a Shoneys Restaurant bussing tables and cleaning. Of course I had to clean the restrooms and I was absolutely shocked at how nasty women were. I never expected them to be like that. What they would do with used pads and tampons was disgusting. I would have to clean the walls, floors stalls, everything to remove the Frickng blood they would wipe everywhere.

Women are the nastiest creatures. When I pumped gas, I'd also have to clean the bathrooms. The men's room would have the most vandalism, the women's would be the filthiest. Some dipshat would write with a Sharpie on the stall wall in the men's room or rip the paper towel box off the wall, but the women would clog the toilet with feminine hygiene products, leave them on the floor, piss on the floor, shat in an overflowing toilet, etc. I hung an out of order sign on the door of the women's bathroom once when the toilet was clogged. I went to get a plunger, and got sidetracked for a few minutes. I made it back there, and found a woman walking away. I go inside, and she shat next to the toilet, wiped, and left the paper on top of it. Nasty, nasty creatures.

Women are the nastiest creatures. When I pumped gas, I'd also have to clean the bathrooms. The men's room would have the most vandalism, the women's would be the filthiest. Some dipshat would write with a Sharpie on the stall wall in the men's room or rip the paper towel box off the wall, but the women would clog the toilet with feminine hygiene products, leave them on the floor, piss on the floor, shat in an overflowing toilet, etc. I hung an out of order sign on the door of the women's bathroom once when the toilet was clogged. I went to get a plunger, and got sidetracked for a few minutes. I made it back there, and found a woman walking away. I go inside, and she shat next to the toilet, wiped, and left the paper on top of it. Nasty, nasty creatures.

Damn! :blink: