hlhneast

PSA Magpul MBUS set for less than $50

This is the cheapest I have seen these sights anywhere but I havent really pushed the search either. If anyone is interested click the link and you have to use the coupon code MBUSSET in your cart to get the $49.99 price. Free shipping as well on this daily deal.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/magpul-gen-2-mbus-front-rear-back-up-sight-set.html?trk_msg=OTDCU3MKLKUK99K8QRJA2J0UA4&trk_contact=0NHI34TI852DMLFTB6FBO1UC4S&trk_sid=0BT4O5L5BOJ8PJEMDQRO9PNF0K&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fpalmettostatearmory.com%2fmagpul-gen-2-mbus-front-rear-back-up-sight-set.html&utm_campaign=Daily+Deal+Email&utm_content=11%3a00+Email

• Like 1

That would be a good pick up for the build, plus they still have their CCI Stinger on sale.

I wish it were metal sites on sale...

I just looked and it's now $93 they must have caught their mistake. The sale ends 1-15-18. I put them in my cart and added the discount code and it's still $93. So whoever got them $49 got a great deal.

I just looked and it's now $93 they must have caught their mistake. The sale ends 1-15-18. I put them in my cart and added the discount code and it's still $93. So whoever got them $49 got a great deal.

I'd say!

No it works brother, no mistake. I think it did start as a Daily Deal but they extended it to the 15th. You may have tried at the exact moment they were changing the time limit Try this. Add the sights to your cart, enter the coupon MBUSSET then hit "update cart" and that should take care of it. Then "Proceed to Checkout" if thats all you want. It just worked for me and its good to the 15th. Its a great price for the Gen2's.

BRD is so bad now with me I am buying random parts with no real home for them. "But honey, it was on sale!" Dont they use that line on us??

Edited by hlhneast
  • Like 1

That's what I figured. Do it at checkout. What a smokin' deal.

Edited by bamashooter

No it works brother, no mistake. I think it did start as a Daily Deal but they extended it to the 15th. You may have tried at the exact moment they were changing the time limit Try this. Add the sights to your cart, enter the coupon MBUSSET then hit "update cart" and that should take care of it. Then "Proceed to Checkout" if thats all you want. It just worked for me and its good to the 15th. Its a great price for the Gen2's.

BRD is so bad now with me I am buying random parts with no real home for them. "But honey, it was on sale!" Dont they use that line on us??

You're about to make me spend some $$
  • Like 1

It is still 49.99 after the coupon code.

• Like 1

It is still 49.99 after the coupon code.

Yep!

Yup got it to work. Thank you hlhneast.

You are welcome sir! Gotta share those good deals.

• Like 1

Gotta love BRD, buying random AR parts with no particular home for them. Thats my case anyway with these. I intend to build a go to SHTF carbine at some point and these will be back ups to a red dot of some flavor. Maybe. I think.

I guess I’m just gonna have to get a set of these. I have no BUS on either of my ARs.

Anyone gotten a tracking or shipping notice yet? PSA is sometimes inconsistent with shipping times. The Holiday may have delayed shipping but I have received notices of shipment on Saturday before. Just curious, like I mentioned, these dont really have a home yet so it isnt holding anything up.

I ordered mine Sunday and have not recieved tracking yet...but it is PSA. I dont look for them for a while. :laugh:

I logged into my account and it said they shipped via parcel post. Jeez, might as well stuck them on the back of a mule, lol. Kinda funny considering these dont weigh anything, they coulda gone First class or Priority for a few more pennies.

No notice yet. I really like PSA but have come to expect delayed shipping. Put in a fairly large ammunition/magazine order on 12/28 & just got the shipment notification on 1/13.

For the price, I'm fine. Order and forget. When it hits the porch, it's like Christmas opening the boxes :laugh:

• Like 1

Same here. I'm pretty much good on most slow shipments. For me, PSA and Optics Planet are mostly slow. When I had steady shipments of 1911 parts coming from Midway, they were slow too. The AR is now my 1911. :)

Funny I just got shipping notification today. :lol:

Yep I got mine a bit ago with a tracking. Label printed. no action shown yet. I dont really care either but its fun to fuss about it, lol.

• Like 1