After seeing Zephyrs new watch I decided I had to have one. I endedup with the green ocean master. I've always wanted a good watch & after a week of doing research on Phoibos watches,which get good reviews across the board,I pulled the trigger Wednesday. Paid extra for two day shipping & after some problems with the usps & their pathetic service,it arrived today. First thing I noticed was the weight. If it ever fails I'll at least have a nice looking blackjack for knocking people out. Even the guy who sized it for me mentioned the wieght. Very solid & well built. The face is interesting in that the green really pops on the website,but in person almost appears black with green highlights unless it's in bright light. The green is a very nice emerald & I like the duel black/green appearance. The lum starts out shockingly bright but fades pretty quickly then seems to retain enough to make it readable for quite some time. A good purchase imo. https://i.imgur.com/gWiAlhn.jpg

Edited by Lylelovett666

Nice, very nice. I love a watch with lots of presence and weight. But I'm not a fan of these "clocks" with a band made into them. The size needs to match the wearer in my opinion. Happy to see you are a fan of analog, I personally don't care for digital, but that's just me. That is a great looking watch, it should serve you well.

Digital has no asthetics to it. I'd never buy one. This one isn't too "clocky". Pretty much what I was looking for size wise.

Damn nice watch. Bet that was a bit of coin!

That watch is stunning.

Sounds like you need one just like it. :segrin:

Sounds like you need one just like it. :segrin:

I need a lot of things. The wife realized how much I spent on gun stuff this month. I'm not sure I'll get to exercise much discretion over "discretionary income" over the next few months.

I need a lot of things. The wife realized how much I spent on gun stuff this month. I'm not sure I'll get to exercise much discretion over "discretionary income" over the next few months.

Psshhhtt, like there's a limit on gun related purchases.... :laugh:

311.00 with two day shipping. A lot of watch for the money.

:blink:

I thought it was a Rolex!

Nice. The only thing I don't like about those kind of watches is the band. I like a leather band.

nice looking time piece. congrats :thumb:

I want one of these.... a Seiko Astron GPS Solar

Edited by gshayd

Good on you d duck for having a realistic goal. I want a Rolex submariner. Never gonna happen at a price of 8-11 grand.

I like my new G-Shock that resets itself ever, almost, night from a signal sent from WWV. Oh, light recharges the battery so it runs for ever and has the calendar to 2099 programmed in. And the digital is easy for these old eyes to read.

I like my new G-Shock that resets itself ever, almost, night from a signal sent from WWV. Oh, light recharges the battery so it runs for ever and has the calendar to 2099 programmed in. And the digital is easy for these old eyes to read.

That is some of the reasons I went with the G-Shock. Not many companies offer all the "goodies" that you find in a digital watch available in a Analog.