Sign in to follow this  
MontanaLon

Las Vegas shooting info released

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/12/las-vegas-shooters-girlfriend-said-handled-his-ammo-helped-him-load-magazines-unsealed-docs-say.html

Interesting stuff. The wife helped him load magazines so her fingerprints may be on some of the ammo, but she knew nothing of his plan.

Also very interesting is there were emails from one of his email accounts to the another gmail account with a similar name. FBI is unsure why he would email himself because it was about trying an AR before he made a decision on which one to buy and also that they had a huge selection.

The FBI can't figure out why he would be emailing himself though. I am beginning to see why the FBI had such a problem with the hillary emails, they don't have a freaking clue how it works. When you are emailing someone and you don't want it seen who you sent the email to, you address it to yourself and bcc: all of the recipients. That way no one you sent it to knows who all it went to.

And it doesn't make sense unless he was trying to sell guns to someone and didn't want their name to appear to whoever read the email. Hmmm

The FBI can't figure out why he would be emailing himself though. I am beginning to see why the FBI had such a problem with the hillary emails, they don't have a freaking clue how it works. When you are emailing someone and you don't want it seen who you sent the email to, you address it to yourself and bcc: all of the recipients. That way no one you sent it to knows who all it went to.

If they have access to the sending account, they should still be able to see who that was sent to though.

My wife has helped me load magazines. I don't keep the lots of magazines loaded, but if we have a range trip planned she helps.