GiggleSmith

Little Videos

Short Youtube videos that are amusing in one way or another.

NO MUSIC VIDEOS.

A video that is set to music is OK, though. But to show off the song don't work.

• Like 2

Great, now I’ll be up all night pondering CPT.

Great, now I’ll be up all night pondering CPT.

Dude, don't even watch the Qubit Quantum computer series then. total Sheldon Cooper stuff.

• Like 1

Dude, don't even watch the Qubit Quantum computer series then. total Sheldon Cooper stuff.

I’ve lived that life practically my whole career. Our company helped design and build experiments for the Fermi Lab Atomic collider in Batavia Illinois. Had to deal with quirky physicists and try to design the mechanical parts of the experiments that get inserted into the collider. They live in a world of theory that often clashes with the reality of mechanical design. Also got a up to date lesson on black holes this past Christmas from my nieces Astro physics professor who stayed with us for a couple of days. My eyes glazed over after 4hours of lecture and 4 gin and tonics.

Edited by Pepper
  • Like 1

FYI guys, to get YouTube videos to embed into your posts, simply paste the URL into the text box, and post. Make sure though, that it isn't "https" and that it's "http". Just remove the "s" if you connect to YouTube on a secure connection.