Sign in to follow this  
Zephyr One/Zero

Iran Unveils New Homemade Nuclear-Capable Ballistic Missiles Amid Massive War Celebrations

Another reason to turn Iran into glass.

I've never quite understood the thought process behind threatening the one country on the planet that has kicked the dog shat out of muslim armies on several occasions and has said they will not be a victim to another genocide. Particularly when they already have the bomb and the ability to deliver it to your doorstep.

Great, your missile can evade radar, can your cities evade nuclear weapons being delivered in every conceivable way at the same time?

And in case the mullahs there hadn't noticed, there is a new sheriff in town. Trump might not nuke your ass for dropping a bomb on Israel but he will surely make sure you get a conventional route back to the stone age. Just one of our carriers has more ass kicking in it than your entire country and they aren't even the heavy hitters for us. Really piss him off and he may just decide we need to first country to use nuclear weapons in anger twice.

You dont see Israel parading around their missle program. I will betcha they are well prepared to answer any missile attack with some heat of their own. I do not think they are sitting back and depending on us to take action. If the anti missile defenses lets something thru you can bet the sky is going to fill with streaking steel headed for the attacker. Iran better hope they are investing as much money in their anti missile program.