Jump to content

NFA Items and Moving


Recommended Posts

Good morning everyone. Quick question seeking your opinions. I am thinking about picking up my first pistol can, but, I am moving soon (first wek of April). I will be remaining in the state, within the city for that matter, but I'm curious about paperwork. If I was to purchase this can, should I file the Form 4 with my new address, current address, or what I think may be the general consensus... wait until I move and then make my purchase? I'm mainly curious because the can I want to pick up has a promotion for a rebate. Just wanted to hear your thoughts.


- CM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...