Sign in to follow this  
Meattruck

Anyone?

I know this forum is pretty much dead, just wanted to know if anyone plays PUBG on steam. Its an awesome game from a firearm owners perspective because of the types of guns you get to use/see and on longer range shots, bullet drop needs to be compensated for. Alot more realistic then previous First person shooter type games.

My sons been playing it. He has won a few rounds. Its way more realistic than fortnight or whatever its called. Hes on XBOX: RippedMrSwag

I havnt gotten into pubg, though i like the free-for-all premise. I have buddies that play it. I was more into Arma 3 when it came to shooting games. Now I pretty much am only playing World of Tanks and Project Cars 2.

I haven't been into fps in a long time, but pubg looks pretty cool. I haven't played it yet, but it looks like more of a thinking game than 99% of other shooters.

I havnt gotten into pubg, though i like the free-for-all premise. I have buddies that play it. I was more into Arma 3 when it came to shooting games. Now I pretty much am only playing World of Tanks and Project Cars 2.

I haven't played Arma 3 but there are mods from arma 3 like DayZ (which i have played) that are similar to PUBG.

I haven't been into fps in a long time, but pubg looks pretty cool. I haven't played it yet, but it looks like more of a thinking game than 99% of other shooters.

Yep very hard to run and gun in PUBG as with other FPS. alot of strategy and map placement need to be taken into account to be competitive.

I mostly play Eve, World of Warships, and downloading Bad Company again. fun stuff but not nuts.

Since this is the most "recent" active thread..

Xbox one

G/T

Ah Osik