specops56

Survival Food Review: Campfire Meals - Sweet Pulled Pork & Rice!

We decided to do a food review for lunch. Turns out the first part we did (MH Turkey Casserole) wasn’t enough to satisfy us so we did this one next.
Bottom line:
This was delicious. Needed more water and time than the directions tell you.
Terry

We decided to do a food review for lunch. Turns out the first part we did (MH Turkey Casserole) wasn’t enough to satisfy us so we did this one next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRzn...ature=youtu.be

Bottom line:
This was delicious. Needed more water and time than the directions tell you.

Terry

Nice review. Need more of them so I can know what to avoid.. Now what we need is a bean & weiners competition since this is my favorite pogie bait cold or hot.

Edited by gshayd
  • Like 1

Nice review. Need more of them so I can know what to avoid.. Now what we need is a bean & weiners competition since this is my favorite pogie bait cold or hot.

As a matter of fact, after the beef stew is done, canned beans are next on the list. And, if you'd ever been around Johnto after he eats beans, you'd truly appreciate the sacrifice I'm making for you guys!

Terry

I could give Johnto a run for his money. I was crowned the farting champion of the military facility I worked at. In Texas, farting is a competitive sport.

• Like 1

I could give Johnto a run for his money. I was crowned the farting champion of the military facility I worked at. In Texas, farting is a competitive sport.

Hey, I was in the Navy and serving on board a ship, farting is not a sport, it's a survival skill!

Terry

I have been kicked out of a farting competition for being too smelly.......no lie.

I have been kicked out of a farting competition for being too smelly.......no lie.

I won the title when he sat down next to me in the restroom after a good greasy breakfast taco with chorizo and cheese. He had to stand up an turn around so he could puke.

Edited by gshayd

Was at the fire station & Set one loose.....now this station had one bay that went thru the station for a 3k gal tender & 3 bays for fire trucks.....

Well, they pulled 2 vent fans off the engines, opened all the doors....and it still stunk in the classroom.... :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3:

Wife and I was at a bar/greasy food joint for dinner and the VA had just switched my meds that really screwed with my gut.....bad.....

So I had 5 pickled eggs, lots of hot wings, Blue Moon beer and deep fried rocky mountain oysters with horseradish...

After about 45 min got cramps, bad...ran into bathroom and woza......flushed....flushed.....drunk comes stumbling in....starts gagging and dry heaving....flush...he starts yelling for a courtesy flush....tell him to kiss my ass.....dry heavs....he calls in his cowboy drunk buds.....they all hear me flush and all are gagging.....

They leave......

about 5 min later I walk out.....and the entire place stands up and claps......... :tap: :tap: :tap: :tap: :tap: :tap: :tap:

I won the title when he sat down next to me in the restroom after a good greasy breakfast taco with chorizo and cheese. He had to stand up an turn around so he could puke.

Another excellent review! Keep them coming!

Good review. I like pulled pork will have to try this based on your review.

The invisible woman would have made sure Johnto had the mic on. :tiphat:

Another excellent review! Keep them coming!

Thanks I'll do my best. We're doing the beef stew tasteoff round 2 tomorrow.

Terry

Good review. I like pulled pork will have to try this based on your review.

The invisible woman would have made sure Johnto had the mic on. :tiphat:

This was much tastier than I expected.

Terry