Sign in to follow this  
MontanaLon

Indiana CBD Oil Bill turns in to Gun Bill and the dems are livid

https://www.wthr.com/article/bill-to-legalize-cbd-oil-in-indiana-suddenly-transformed-into-gun-bill-instead

TLDR: The senate and house in Indiana each passed a Bill legalizing CBD Oil and both have gone to conference committee. Since they don't need 2 laws legalizing CBD Oil, one of them has been stripped of its' CBD language and in its' place made lifelong and free concealed carry permits in Indiana a thing.

Since the Bill has already passed both chambers, it will not need to be voted on again before going to the Governor for signature into law.

And the dems are in full freak out mode, even though the process is legal and was used by the dems when they had the majority to advance their agenda. Now that it is being used in ways they dislike they want it to end.

Boo freaking hoo.

Funny how that works. Good on them!

What the hell is CBD oil. I don't state in the article what it is, just CBD oil. What is it.

The part of smoking pot that might help PTSD and such....it's refined into a CBD oil and sold....thus no or very little THC in CBD......

What the hell is CBD oil. I don't state in the article what it is, just CBD oil. What is it.

it is suppose to help alot with joint pain too. I have a friend that is big in it, his brother who was a good friend if mine as well invented live resin hash working in the pot industry.

it is suppose to help alot with joint pain too. I have a friend that is big in it, his brother who was a good friend if mine as well invented live resin hash working in the pot industry.

I tried it, really good high quality/purity stuff that was not cheap.......

Made things worse, not just a little worse, but a LOT....

I have a suspicion that there may be habit-forming qualities for certain people.

• Like 1

I have a suspicion that there may be habit-forming qualities for certain people.

If it works for you I could understand why. Being pain free is a habit I could appreciate.

• Like 1

If it works for you I could understand why. Being pain free is a habit I could appreciate.

If I could drop to a 3 year round & a 6 on bad days, I'd almost be grateful to be addicted to something if it allowed me to function as "normal"

• Like 2

If I could drop to a 3 year round & a 6 on bad days, I'd almost be grateful to be addicted to something if it allowed me to function as "normal"

I hear 'ya!

I have a problem with that whole pain number thing. My 5 is likely someone else's 9, and just because I have a higher threshold doesn't mean that the stress of it isn't taking a toll.

• Like 1

The part of smoking pot that might help PTSD and such....it's refined into a CBD oil and sold....thus no or very little THC in CBD......

Oh, ok Thanks