Flesh Wound

I hate this. Nothing to watch.

I hurt my back last week so I'm pretty much a 'couch potato' until I heal up.(or for me a 'grouch potato' :segrin:)

So I'm looking for something to watch on video. Surfing through Amazon video and nothing, and I mean NOTHING is interesting to me.

I have too many chores being neglected, ammo to fiddle with, 3D printing to dabble in etc. and I cannot find some mindless thing I want to watch.

Bleah.

You have Netflix?

Wind River is on there and pretty good.

Best wishes for a full recovery.

Bummer that there is nothing good on tv. You can spend your day on the Armory.

Hope your back gets better quickly.

I heard that movie with Mark Wahlberg about the Boston Marathon Bombing was good

Can't say from actual experience.

Heard that it stays pretty true to how things actually went down, without a bunch of

Hollywood rewrites. Wahlberg, although not one of my favorite actors,

is a Boston boy, afterall.

Hope you feel better.

Find out if your back is muscle or disc based.

Alternate 20 minutes of ice with 20 minutes of moist heat.

Repeat as much as possible for the first day, than apply asneeded.

[The ice forces out the blood from the spasming muscles,

and the heat then draws "fresh" blood back into the muscles.]

If you can tolerate ibuprofen take 600 mg 3 times per day for 3 days.

Drink lots of water, which will also help keep you moving around to use the bathroom,

and help get the bad chemicals out of your body that your spasming muscles are producing.

It will also help with your body in processing the NSAID, which will reduce inflammation, and also help with blood flow.

You need try and walk if you can tolerate it.

And I don't mean race walking.

If it is a muscle strain you should have decent relief by the end of three days.

If not, you need to see a doctor to make sure you do not have pressure being exerted on a spinal nerve.

Of course, always check with a doctor before listening to any advice from an idiot on the interweb,

even if he does have some experience with this kind of stuff.

FW, is the pain radiating from one area to another ?

Edited by Retcop

You should invest in an Android box. Those things are great you can watch movies that are out in the theaters now and any TV show or movie series you please. Straight I usually watch one episode of Band of Brothers almost every night

Masturbate.......it will help you sleep :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3:

• Like 1

NCAA Basketball tournament

What's that Rape prevention ???. Waste of Space and time , entertainment isn't the word I'd choose !!!...

• Like 1

Humans

Salvation

The walking dead

Fear the walking dead

If any of those are available, they're pretty good.

I hurt my back last week so I'm pretty much a 'couch potato' until I heal up.(or for me a 'grouch potato' :segrin:)

So I'm looking for something to watch on video. Surfing through Amazon video and nothing, and I mean NOTHING is interesting to me.

I have too many chores being neglected, ammo to fiddle with, 3D printing to dabble in etc. and I cannot find some mindless thing I want to watch.

Bleah.

Netflix young man Netflix..... I am watching the Frankenstein Chronicles and just got through watching the 2nd Season of Jessica Jones all made by Netflix......The Marvel Comic Series is here plus some pretty Good BBC Detective shows.