Sign in to follow this  
wish2no

OREGON IN DANGER

6b832a7f-47f5-4cd3-807b-36602eeab7b6.jpg

Oregon's Only No Compromise Gun Rights Organization

S.gif

49049c4c-45b3-458e-bf36-9590fcebe532.jpg
Anti civil rights groups are meeting tonight to launch a ballot measure

to ban modern firearms and feeding devices.

The far left Augustana Lutheran Church will be the location for the kick off.
The church is run by militant anti-gun activist Mark Knutson and describes itself as "a thriving, multicultural, multinational, welcoming and affirming, sanctuary, servant congregation".
Those of you who remember the ballot measure to ban bear and cougar hunting with dogs, or the ballot measure to outlaw the private sales of firearms at gun shows will recall the shameless lies the anti-gun side told to con ignorant voters into giving up their rights. Millions in out of state money was spent and there was no end to the misleading visuals on wall-to-wall TV ads. (During the ballot measure to ban private sales of firearms, Senator John McCain cut numerous anti-gun ads while complaining about the effect of out of state money on politics.)
The extremists promoting this confiscation attempt are hoping to capitalize on the wave of anti-rights protests by school children being orchestrated by Bloomberg funded operatives.
As you know, ballot measures are largely won in Multnomah County. Rest assured the anti-gun establishment there (including Bloomberg stooge Sheriff Mike Reese) will throw its weight behind this effort.
The plan is to make Oregon as much like California as possible. The potential of this ballot measure is impossible to calculate. In states with these kinds of bans, there has been massive non compliance but a massive loss of freedom.
It is essential that you inform every gun owner, and every potential gun owner that this dangerous initiative is in the works. Make sure every person you know who believes in freedom is registered to vote and is paying attention.
Voter turnout is essential. We cannot allow Multnomah County to, once again, rob us of our rights.
Please get the word out. And understand, this is going to be a very expensive battle and our opponents have billionaires in their pockets.
All we have is you. Please consider helping us fund this fight. You can do that here.

This one has me worried. We need to get this killed off. They'll get the signatures they need to get it on the ballot, the lunatics in Portland will see to that. But the ballot measure will be close. I don't think Multnomah County has enough to push this through, it will take everything we have to fight it. I know I'm going to send some serious cheddar at O.F.F. this year, they need all the help they can get. We also need some real help from the NRA, this is the last bastion of freedom on the west coast.

I know this id not a fix for this time,

but your best bet for the long term is for pro-gun groups and other

Conservative/Consitiutionalist groups together th fight the root of the problem,

which is the Ballot Initiatieves.

I have never been a fan of them, and consider them a form of mob rule.

Our Government was set up as Representative Republic for a reason.

We were never meant to operate as a direct democracy.

I understand that State's have rights to do things in different ways, but that does not change the fact that the

ballot initiative is the core of the problem. In a majority Liberal State it is a lose/lose proposition for Conservatives.

Usually the issues are placed and won by Liberals. If the Conservatives get an issue on the ballot and get it passed,

it seems to often get stuck down by the Liberal Courts anyway. For some reason Conservative Ballot Initiatives

are unconstitutional, while the Liberal's are as good as gold. Funny that.

IMHO ballot initiatives are used by Liberal States to enforce mob rule, and target the special interest

money on a specific issue, instead of the more difficult (and proper) goal of getting particular candidates elected,

and getting the laws passed through the Legislature. Anything Conservative has a high likelihood of getting overturned by their

Obama stocked appeal Courts.

IMHO, you guys need to end mob rule to win long term battle, IMHO.

You guys should contact your NRS reps in State, and make it clear you expect help,

that Oregon is not a lost cause, and there are plenty of gu people there.

The best way to show the NRA it is worth spending money there is to get a huge pro-gun

turnout on the ballot initiative. While their are a few races (and Court cases) the NRA

gets involved in in the State of Illinois, I do understand their reluctance to invest a

ton of money here. Why bother when we are hip deep in some of the most

virulent anti-gunners in the world. Not a good use of resources.

I have heard you mention that most of the State is Conservative. I hope you can get enough of these

people motivated to get to the polls and overcome the numbers of Liberals in the urban centers.

Unless we get conservative voters off their asses this election, this will pass. When it does the inevitable challenge will go to the 9th Circus, then hopefully to SCOTUS to settle. Oregon's own supreme court is 100% democrat/liberal and they tend to rule that way.

We got our shyster of a governess because too many conservatives didn't vote, or voted for write ins they knew had no chance to win. Bud Piece was no hard right conservative but he would have been far better than Brown, and could have guided us back toward a centrist government. But nope, conservatives either didnt vote or voted for Kate in their own way. Damn shame since we vote by mail here, and it takes literally 10 minutes to do, sitting in your couch.

NRA doesn't care about Oregon, they showed us that a couple years ago when they refused to help in recall efforts of antigun senators and representatives or put up a serious fight to stop our worthless UBC bill. OFF and the SAF are our best bets to stop or kill this proposed law.

The mouth breathers in the Republik of Portlandua will shove this on us for sure - and PPB Chief Danielle Outlaw and MCSO Sheriff Mike Reese will be happy to enforce this unconstitutional bullcrap.

This one has me worried. We need to get this killed off. They'll get the signatures they need to get it on the ballot, the lunatics in Portland will see to that. But the ballot measure will be close. I don't think Multnomah County has enough to push this through, it will take everything we have to fight it. I know I'm going to send some serious cheddar at O.F.F. this year, they need all the help they can get. We also need some real help from the NRA, this is the last bastion of freedom on the west coast.

I support OFF generously and often. Wonder if we could get a Pro Gun ballot issue going to counter and reverse a lot of this nonsense. We need to get a active pro gun movement going and start aggrressively promoting our cause and rights.

• Like 2

I wish you guys all the best in getting this nonsense stopped.

John

I wish you guys all the best in getting this nonsense stopped.

John

Thanks bud. If it doesn't get stopped, I'm going to change my retirement plans to Arizona. I am too deep into my career here to abandon my pension completely, I'll just move when it's time to pull the plug. Northern Arizona isn't that hot, and has actual winters. I'd be close to spring training ball fields too...