gshayd

Vortex scopes for sale

These have been taken to the Range and used 1 time. I am upgrading to an 8-34 scope and a 6-24 scope on the two Rugers that I am converting to a MDT chassis. I still have the boxes they came in. They were purchased from Optics Planet

The first scope is a Vortex 6x -18x 44 Objective Dead Hold BDC recticle Crossfire II sells for $219.00 $140.00 for the scope and rings. The rings were purchased separately I am including them the deal at no cost to you. On hold until the 1st of April.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/vortex-crossfire-ii-6-18x44-ao-rifle-scope.html

The second is a 3x-9x x40 Objective V Plex Recticle sells for $149.00 also includes the rings which are no cost to you for $100.00 *sold*

https://shop.opticsplanet.com/vortex-crossfire-ii-3-9x40mm-rifle-scope.html?_iv_code=VX-RS-XCVP8-CF2-31005&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=plusbox-beta&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvaGuiqjv2QIVi42zCh00MAI5EAQYBCABEgKl2PD_BwE

These have the VIP Lifetime don't care how it got broke Warranty which is transferable to you

A box will cost $17.00 for priority shipping plus insurance cost if you want it. A legal Envelope will cost $8.00 if I can find it for the 3x9 scope + insurance if you want it

message me

Paypal can be used for payment

Edited by gshayd

These have been taken to the Range and used 1 time. I am upgrading to an 8-34 scope and a 6-24 scope on the two Rugers that I am converting to a MDT chassis. I still have the boxes they came in. They were purchased from Optics Planet

The first scope is a Vortex 6x -18x 44 Objective Dead Hold BDC recticle Crossfire II sells for $219.00 $140.00 for the scope and rings. The rings were purchased separately I am including them the deal at no cost to you.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/vortex-crossfire-ii-6-18x44-ao-rifle-scope.html

The second is a 3x-9x x40 Objective V Plex Recticle sells for $149.00 also includes the rings which are no cost to you for $100.00

https://shop.opticsplanet.com/vortex-crossfire-ii-3-9x40mm-rifle-scope.html?_iv_code=VX-RS-XCVP8-CF2-31005&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=plusbox-beta&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvaGuiqjv2QIVi42zCh00MAI5EAQYBCABEgKl2PD_BwE

These have the VIP Lifetime don't care how it got broke Warranty which is transferable to you

A box will cost $17.00 for priority shipping plus insurance cost if you want it. A legal Envelope will cost $8.00 if I can find it for the 3x9 scope + insurance if you want it

message me

Paypal can be used for payment

Good luck on the sale!

thank you good sir

Its a good thing that 6x18 has the wrong reticle for my needs cuz I would have already bought it!!!!!

I'll take the 3x9 please.

PM me with payment details and shipping to Dallas.

you got it bro

I already have your address from last time....shipping is $8.00. I PMed you the paypal again

Its a good thing that 6x18 has the wrong reticle for my needs cuz I would have already bought it!!!!!

a good marksman can use any recticle :P

If u have one on the first ill get up with u to buy one

Sent from my LG-K450 using Tapatalk

looks like the 6x-18x is still available I will hold it for you until the 1st. If you decide you don't want it before then let me know. No harm no foul for changing your mind. If others want a chance at it they can post and I will go by post date and time if you change your mind.

Edited by gshayd

looks like the 6x-18x is still available I will hold it for you until the 1st. If you decide you don't want it before then let me know. No harm no foul for changing your mind. If others want a chance at it they can post and I will go by post date and time if you change your mind.

Will this scope work well with my 556 ar

Will this scope work well with my 556 ar

The top two are the 6x18x44. They worked well on my .556 and these are on my 20p's.

FxPVoAW.jpg?1

The top two are the 6x18x44. They worked well on my .556 and these are on my 20p's.

FxPVoAW.jpg?1

Thanks

FxPVoAW.jpg?1

Pew pew!!!

Pew pew!!!

You will have to come up with another sound after you see the fireball that exists that baby barrel :bellylaf: . The wife won't shoot that one because of it....she's afraid it will catch her on fire :rifle: I nick named it Jerry Lee Lewis