gshayd

Vortex Crossfire II6x24x50 Scope now $220. *****Sold*******

Vortex Crossfire 6x24x50 AO Dead Hold BDC for $248.00 includes shipping costs. If you have purchased stuff from before you know I don't abuse the equipment. Like Brand new except for the fact that it has my grubby fingerprints on it. I have the box it came in with docs. This sells for $298.00 dollars on Optics Planet. so you can save $50.00 because I handled it with my grubby mitts for installation. I had surgery back in December so this puppy has had no rounds put on it.

Features of Vortex Crossfire II 6-24x50mm AO Fogproof Rifle Scope:

• Fully Multi-Coated - Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
  • Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at a magnification of 18x
  • Tube Size - 30 mm diameter
  • Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness
  • Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity
  • Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments
  • Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
  • Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact
  • Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position
  • Capped Reset Turrets - Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret
  • Adjustable Objective - Adjustment for riflescope's objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal
  • Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing

Plus it comes with the wtf? happened here its covered Vortex lifetime warranty

https://www.opticsplanet.com/vortex-crossfire-ii-6-24x50mm-ao-riflescope.html

P.S. I will be on the road for a week beginning 6 April. So tag it in this thread if you are interested first come first served.

Edited by gshayd

Vortex Crossfire 6x24x50 AO Dead Hold BDC for $248.00 includes shipping costs. If you have purchased stuff from before you know I don't abuse the equipment. Like Brand new except for the fact that it has my grubby fingerprints on it. I have the box it came in with docs. This sells for $298.00 dollars on Optics Planet. so you can save $50.00 because I handled it with my grubby mitts for installation. I had surgery back in December so this puppy has had no rounds put on it.

Features of Vortex Crossfire II 6-24x50mm AO Fogproof Rifle Scope:

• Fully Multi-Coated - Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
  • Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at a magnification of 18x
  • Tube Size - 30 mm diameter
  • Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness
  • Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity
  • Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments
  • Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
  • Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact
  • Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position
  • Capped Reset Turrets - Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret
  • Adjustable Objective - Adjustment for riflescope's objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal
  • Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing
Plus it comes with the wtf? happened here Vortex lifetime warranty

https://www.opticsplanet.com/vortex-crossfire-ii-6-24x50mm-ao-riflescope.html

P.S. I will be on the road for a week beginning 6 April. So tag it in this thread if you are interested first come first served.

Where's Towtruck at?

Where's Towtruck at?

:anim_wave:

He ain't saying nothing. Postage is an additional $14.75 value with insurance for free too.

Edited by gshayd

Sold Pending funds.....

Sold Pending funds.....

:thumb:

yup, I love my bros here at the Armory.

Ok sale did not go through so its back on the market for $250 which includes insured postage to you Postage is about $15.00 with insurance for a scope

Edited by gshayd

now priced at $220.00 since planet optics has them on sale.

now priced at $220.00 since planet optics has them on sale.

Damn! Thats one smokin deal!

All I did was take it out of the box and mount it. Now its back in the box

:anim_wave:

:tiphat: Yyou know you want it. The squeaks will tremble in fear once it shows up.

:tiphat: Yyou know you want it. The squeaks will tremble in fear once it shows up.

I'm fat with scopes at the moment. I do have a love for the Vortex and the Crossfires though.

back up to the top

bump