edteach

For sale, Sig P220 Elite Carry 45 acp

I got this in a trade and really don't need another 45acp. I have a colt 1911 and a S&W 4506. Asking 800 shipped to your ffl. It has the night sites and they seem to work just fine. I took the gun to the range and put about 30 rounds through it and it was very accurate and did not skip a beat. Comes with the original case one mag. The Serial no is there its been cloned out for the not so honest people how are everywhere on the net. 2yyuypx.jpg qp4bps.jpg

I got this in a trade and really don't need another 45acp. I have a colt 1911 and a S&W 4506. Asking 800 shipped to your ffl. It has the night sites and they seem to work just fine. I took the gun to the range and put about 30 rounds through it and it was very accurate and did not skip a beat. Comes with the original case one mag. The Serial no is there its been cloned out for the not so honest people how are everywhere on the net. 2yyuypx.jpg qp4bps.jpg

Thats a sweet pistol! Good luck on the sale!

Thats a sweet pistol! Good luck on the sale!

Thanks. I just don't need it. I have decided to sell some guns. I have too many and really need to cut back.

Nice pistola.

Nice pistola.

You need it.

You need it.

Maybe if it was nickel...... :segrin:

nickel is for pimps black looks mighty nice on that SIG 220

Edited by gshayd

nickel is for pimps black looks mighty nice on that SIG 220

Call me a pimp then cause I likes shiny!