Sign in to follow this  
jtrain

Help me

I need a couple of takedown pin detents? Anyone have one or two?

• Like 1

Gotcha! I know I have a couple. Springs?

• Like 4

Just in case you're unaware, they and many other parts are available retail. I know it sounds ugly but is not my intent.

Just in case you're unaware, they and many other parts are available retail. I know it sounds ugly but is not my intent.

Yeah, but shipping on small parts is usually 2-3 times the cost of parts. It sucks. I can send them for a stamp. I'll send them out tomorrow. I still have his address from the last time we had a transaction.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

You're a good man. I know all to well about insane shipping fees. I posted with hesitation however I thought perhaps the possibility existed the OP may not be aware of the availability of parts such as those. :)

If I have parts sitting around doing nothing I will offer em up and send them first class postage simply because of the dayum shipping costs for one part at some places. On small stuff, you can usually get by with one stamp.

• Like 1

Just so you know, $12.00 is the cheapest I have been able to pull off with shipping, for two pins that could be carried by a vole. You must be new to the site, this is what we do. In the future, just look more, talk less.

Yeah, but shipping on small parts is usually 2-3 times the cost of parts. It sucks. I can send them for a stamp. I'll send them out tomorrow. I still have his address from the last time we had a transaction.

This is why I love my Armory bros! Thanks Steel!

• Like 1

PS, I have too many springs! My detents all floated away I guess! :(

This is why I love my Armory bros! Thanks Steel!

You are most welcome my friend.

• Like 1

Just so you know, $12.00 is the cheapest I have been able to pull off with shipping, for two pins that could be carried by a vole. You must be new to the site, this is what we do. In the future, just look more, talk less.

You need to learn how to read @#!%#@er.

PS, I have too many springs! My detents all floated away I guess! :(

I have the same problem. But my detents shot away. :laugh:

I read just fine. You need to understand that I have been around awhile, and most of us are like brothers on this site. I knew when I asked that one of my brothers would hook me up. Your comment was, obviously, out of character for the average Armory brother. It is ok, I forgive you. :tiphat:

Maybe you should learn how to read, under jtrains name there is a date, that date happens to be the month and year he joined dumbass.

also a post count

But have a nice day anyway

Edited by Derk_digler24

Maybe you should learn how to read, under jtrains name there is a date, that date happens to be the month and year he joined dumbass.

also a post count

But have a nice day anyway

:hysterical3: