Sign in to follow this  
gshayd

PSA Blackhawk Lower Assembled $129.99

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar15-complete-blackhawk-classic-lower-5165448002.html

Nice Looking Lower said I wasn't going to build lowers anymore. Nice price for an assembled lower but I guess I am still good because I don't have to build it. :lol: Have a couple of better triggers to swap out if the stock trigger isn't decent.

• Like 1

Just curious. Is Blackhawk a specific brand name or a PSA model name? Thanks.

Just curious. Is Blackhawk a specific brand name or a PSA model name? Thanks.

I believe that it's a reference to the Knoxx Blackhawk stock that it comes with.

Blackhawk is a retailer of AR accessories. Some if not all the merch is rebranded. Ergo supplies their pistol grips. The PSA offering has a Blackhawk grip and stock. A decent deal, a step up from milspec. I use a few Ergo/Blackhawk pistol grips and they are similar to the Hogue overmolds. I found them on sale at CDNN for $6.95 not long ago and bought a few for upcoming builds. Delta Team Tactical has them listed for that price now but are out of stock. I will grab a few more if they return at the same price. Generally they are closer to $20 like the Overmolds.

If you need an assembled lower, I wouldnt hesitate to jump on this deal.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. Looks like I might be getting a lower for the side charger sooner than expected.

Just bought it and so far it seems pretty solid... The trigger is ok, but not the best.

• Like 1

Just bought it and so far it seems pretty solid... The trigger is ok, but not the best.

Thanks. Whatever I get I plan on replacing the trigger with a CMC I picked up a week or so ago.

I have a LaRue trigger and the PSA enhanced trigger I got from USMC Adair to put in mine. However, you luck out every once in a while and the trigger god smiles and you get a decent factory trigger.

Edited by gshayd
  • Like 1

It has been shipped.

• Like 1

I was reading about some new gun control laws that are incubating in California.

They have sections that refer to the "evil" parts that make these MSR's look similiar to Military Rifles.

So they are paying better attention this time.

I know there is case law that says that Military type weapons were a justification for civilian versions to be possessed under the 2A.

I can't find the citation. They were using it to show that weapons were useful under the strict scrutiny bar that should always be used with the 2A

The founding fathers did not mean for Citizen Soldiers to be equipped with inferior firearms to the military. They would tell you we should be able to own the same weapon as the military. If the British would have had a full aoto military weapon at the time what would they citizen Soldiers be buyin?

Edited by gshayd

Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I'll slap the CMC in it, put it with the Gibbz and see if they fall in love or hate one another. :laugh:

Get a UPS notification that first delivery failed at 3:46pm today. Call my neighbor /ffl and he says he must have just missed him. Ran to town. Here comes the UPS truck down my road. Flag him down. I ask if he'll go back there now or when he comes back this way after completing deliveries down the road. My neighbor is under a 2 minute drive. "Nope, can't do it. We can only make 1 attempt per day. It'll be late tomorrow afternoon or evening". Jerk.

Bummer!

UPS has always been a F'd up outfit. They've been pissing me off for at least 45yrs.