BushXM15

Well Well wonder what they'll do too Amazon , NOT Cool !!!

All I have to say too Amazon is :killer308: :killer308: :killer308: .

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/04/16/report-amazon-warehouse-employees-pee-into-bottles-due-to-fear-of-being-sanctioned-for-toilet-breaks/

Can use Say Yessah Masser ???. Disgusting What a POS Bezos is !!!!!!!!!!!!...

Report: Amazon Warehouse Employees ‘Pee into Bottles’ Due to Fear of Being Sanctioned for Toilet Breaks

During an undercover investigation, an author documented Amazon warehouse employees peeing into bottles due to their fears of being sanctioned for taking toilet breaks.

“For those of us who worked on the top floor, the closest toilets were down four flights of stairs,” claimed author James Bloodworth. “People just peed in bottles because they lived in fear of being ­disciplined over ‘idle time’ and ­losing their jobs just because they needed the loo.”

Bloodworth’s claims were corroborated by responses to a survey of Amazon workers.

“[Targets] have increased dramatically. I do not drink water because I do not have time to go to the toilet,” declared one response.

Another employee claimed, “The target grows every year. I do not have two more legs yet to make the 100% to pick, where you actually need to run and go to the toilet just during the break,” while other employees even admitted to not drinking water throughout their work shift for fear of having to use the toilet.

Last year, another undercover investigation revealed that Amazon warehouse employees were worked to exhaustion, causing employees to pass out at work.

“Their toilet breaks are timed, and the (reportedly disgusting and ill-maintained) toilets are over a quarter mile away within the vast complex,” reported the Mirror’s Alan Selby in November. “Inactivity at the station is timed, even for those breaks, so employees are often forced to keep themselves from even going to the bathroom, lest it take too long.”

Amazon was recently granted patents for employee wristbands, which would “pinpoint the location of warehouse employees and track their hand movements in real time,” while also telling employees where to go.

Pretty much the same deal for those who work at the large Walmart distribution center here. It's amazing what control they have over the employees. They work on some kind of crazy "demerit" system and it doesn't take much at all and they're out the door. One small example. Doctor's excuse or not, take off work for illness, injury, work-related or not, they get a demerit.

Pretty much the same deal for those who work at the large Walmart distribution center here. It's amazing what control they have over the employees. They work on some kind of crazy "demerit" system and it doesn't take much at all and they're out the door. One small example. Doctor's excuse or not, take off work for illness, injury, work-related or not, they get a demerit.

I would file and EEOC complaint or a labor board complaint. Here an article about Tyson workers having to wear diapers to work.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/poultry-workers-denied-bathroom-breaks-wear-diapers-oxfam-report-n572806

Edited by JosephT
  • Like 1

I have a friend that works for a place like that.

True story, a guy had a heart attack in the parking lot at work. Someone found him and they called an ambulance.

That employee got a demerit for leaving work. I sh!t you not! Because that was his last one, he was fired because of it.

Another employee was sick at work, side hurting but wouldn't leave, because they had too many demerits. Their appendix ruptured, the ambulance was called and they were carted off. They received their last demerit and fired.

Crazy! My friend has worked there for like 16 years. I wouldn't make it a month there because of the B.S..

I never (well almost never miss work, this year I had a kidney stone attack at work and missed 12 days, that's the first time in five years I have been off) call off or late (well today I was technically 7 minutes late, but that's because I was given the wrong time to start).

Yet, I couldn't do the stupid demerit stuff.

Yet unions are a thing of the past, nothing to see here move along.

Sounds like another, perfect example, of corporate hitlerism to me. I find a lot of union-stuff, to be the opposite-end of extremism too. I don't know, if we will ever find a 'happy-medium' in the workplace.

This kind of behavior by a corporation is stupid and it will come back to bite them in the arse. When you start cycling through staff they have less experience. Some will find other jobs and some will just quit.

My last job I put in extra time in the evenings and sometimes meetings lasted beyond 4pm. We were not supposed to work past 4 pm. HQS would call past 4 pm. and I would help them out. They got on us for coming back late to work for a persons retirement ceremony. Next time they called at 4:01 pm I said we are closed at 4pm. They never complained about a few mins after that. Some folks just need a harsh wake-up call.

The employees need to keep journals of all this and find a good labor law lawyer.

The employees need to keep journals of all this and find a good labor law lawyer.

It's a sucky day when people have to hire some scum -sucking leech ,in order to preform bodily functions !. I'd just crap on the floor and activate My Wrist band for clean up on aisle #5 ,all the while smiling into the overhead camera with MY finger extended !. An if there was a poster or flyer with a photo of Bezos on it , I'd use that too Wipe MY AZZ for the camera , let the Prick explain that one too CONGRESS !!!. :segrin: :segrin: :segrin: ...

My mom worked in a dress factory where they were paid "on piece work". One of her best friends, the mother of the guys that taught me about reloading, would skip breaks for water, food and the restroom. She had a bunch of serious health issues due to her work habits. The factory itself was a sweatshop, I remember taking my mother lunch and smelling the hot machines and oil. No A/C because this was in north eastern PA. Dust everywhere! But hey, "Look for the Union Label!"

Edited by andy2205

You are only getting one side of the story here too. One of my pilots was a manager at Amazon here about 20 minutes away. Yea if they take too many breaks they will get docked. Some of the same people that are moaning about pissing in a bottle also take 45 minute shats at work too. I get it when you got to go, you got to go, but you are on the clock and are not getting paid to sit there and read the paper while you enjoy your moning dump.

Yet unions are a thing of the past, nothing to see here move along.

I agree, unions would be helpful in this situation.

I agree, unions would be helpful in this situation.

Or, if you dont like the working conditions, go get another job.

• Like 1