edteach

Blowing up Yeti coolers. LOL

The coolers are way over priced. Yes they are built a bit tougher but not any different than a 30 dollar Coleman cooler. After lying about cutting ties with the NRA many are blowing up their over priced cooler.

boom goes the dynamite :laugh:

I will be keeping all of mine for as long as they stay together. Comparing them to a poverty brand Coleman though is just hilarious though.

I do have a couple of the softpack RTIC coolers on the way to test out for grocery runs and stuff.

I will be keeping all of mine for as long as they stay together. Comparing them to a poverty brand Coleman though is just hilarious though.

I do have a couple of the softpack RTIC coolers on the way to test out for grocery runs and stuff.

Not worth that kind of money to me. my 40 dollar Coleman will hold ice for 3 days. I just don't need to pay 400 bucks for two days more of ice. And if I just had to have one a quick search on Craigslist shows I can get one for 1/3 the cost of new.

t

Edited by edteach

Good video showing 2 dollar coolers vs Yeti. Yes the Yeti did best but not that much better and 400 bucks. A fool and his money.

You are not required to buy that type of cooler if you dont want to. I prefer to buy quality one time, but I never paid full price for mine either, I always wait for sales.

I use my va disability money for toys like that anyway, so in a way you bought mine for me ;)