Sign in to follow this  
MontanaLon

Ruger 10mm GP100 Match Champion

Announced today

db7d5a66-d4de-4a1a-8bbc-6792fe898902.jpg

Interesting........but there is something about it's looks that is throwing me off....can't put my finger on what it is just yet. :hmm:

It should be a nice shooter.

The looks of the half-length barrel lug is weird to me.

That, the front sight, and grip are not doing it for me. I would still have to shoot it before dismissing it as I can do ugly if it shoots.

I actually installed that front sight on my gp100 and liked it alot when looking down the sights. I still miss that revolver.

Wow! That fugger rocks! Looks like somebody at Ruger has finally decided to listen to their customers. This makes perfect since, with the previously added, 10mm 1911, to their stable. This is a more versatile platform, than the Super Redhawk. Front-sight is no biggie, the grips are better than those typical Ruger insert ones. I wonder, if S&W will get woke, and re-issue a 610? Currently, Smith offers no autopistols in this cartridge either.

gp10_002_rgp4-10mm_gun-right_01s.png?wid

Edited by Zephyr One/Zero

You should be able to find them $750-800 when they are widely available.

Go look at some S&Ws

That, the front sight, and grip are not doing it for me. I would still have to shoot it before dismissing it as I can do ugly if it shoots.

If it works for me it can be in neon purple and be accented in chrome pink...lol

Wow! That fugger rocks! Looks like somebody at Ruger has finally decided to listen to their customers. This makes perfect since, with the previously added, 10mm 1911, to their stable. This is a more versatile platform, than the Super Redhawk. Front-sight is no biggie, the grips are better than those typical Ruger insert ones. I wonder, if S&W will get woke, and re-issue a 610? Currently, Smith offers no autopistols in this cartridge either.

gp10_002_rgp4-10mm_gun-right_01s.png?wid

They must have, So far available Ruger 10mm pistols are the SR1911, GP-100, Super Redhawk, and a 10mm Blackhawk.

I got me the Super Redhawk.

What's interesting is; that there is a Wiley Clapp 3" bbl. Talo Edition, for those who didn't get the memo.  This one will go great with my 3" 610 Lew Horton.

Related image

YycYYf6l.jpg?2

Edited by Zephyr One/Zero