Sign in to follow this  
gshayd

Bravo Gear AR15 Handguard 7" to 15" lengths MLock starting at $51.03

Is "BravoGear" a product of BCM ?

Looks like not BCM.

A Google search came up with nothing but leads to the store for the "Bravo" channel. If that was BCM you can be sure the price would have had a leading 1.

Looks like not BCM.

A Google search came up with nothing but leads to the store for the "Bravo" channel. If that was BCM you can be sure the price would have had a leading 1.

They still look good, and that is a heck of a price.

Edited by Retcop

They still look good, and that is a heck of a price.

Agreed. I've been buying US made tubes from Optics Factory at similar pricing. Been pretty pleased.

http://www.opticsfactory.com/ar15-handguard/ These look a lot like those made by Bear Creek.

Edited by Flesh Wound

Don't know. It looks to be solid handguard for a good price.

I cruised thru most of the stock and I will say that most items look like ones I have seen on the 'bay and I am not thinking USA made. Most of the stuff is 15-20% higher as well. On the plus side, this guy says he is selling these items to fund a pro 2A organization. I would have to check that out further.

If you like the products and prices, go ahead and buy them. Its money going to a US based business no mater where the products are made.

I cruised thru most of the stock and I will say that most items look like ones I have seen on the 'bay and I am not thinking USA made. Most of the stuff is 15-20% higher as well. On the plus side, this guy says he is selling these items to fund a pro 2A organization. I would have to check that out further.

If you like the products and prices, go ahead and buy them. Its money going to a US based business no mater where the products are made.

All you have to do is go to cold dead hands.com they are legit

http://www.theshorthorn.com/news/event-turns-conversation-toward-gun-education/article_1e64816a-c99c-11e3-97a9-0017a43b2370.html

They were banned by Youtube.

They have about 1.5 million followers on their site

Edited by gshayd

Related question, folks. I am changing barrel nuts to replace my fore end with a free floated one. Anti-seize lube question. Would brake and caliper grease work for the barrel/upper/barrel nut anti-seize lube? It’s intended for high heat usage.

Welcome fellow Texan! You should be fine using brake/caliper lube. Just use it (like any others) sparingly.

A 3X red dot magnifier for 60 bucks.

That may be too cheap not to give it a try

Flesh Wound, I also have a tube of Loctite anti seize copper on hand. In your opinion, would that be better than the brake/caliper grease? Thanks!

Yes. That Loctite is designed to do that job. I'd choose that over brake grease any day.

• Like 1