edteach

The libtards are completely out of their freaking minds

I'm tired of immature but hurt libtards. They need to grow up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using Tapatalk

JHC, it is a dress, the style of which was created in the 1920's. It isn't like they built their freaking society around the dress. Even the pose is hard to say is culturally insensitive. I'd be more inclined to think the pose is more Japanese than Chinese but I seriously doubt all of the girls went, hey, you are wearing a Chinese dress, let's all fold our hands and bow to make it look like we are all Chinese.

The boys are doing some sort of pose as well. Where is the outrage for them?

I mean, if they were wearing sombreros and taking a nap, that may be offensive but folding one's hands as if in prayer and kneeling is hardly something Asians have a monopoly on.

I mean, if they can't understand that every Catholic person in the world assumes that same pose multiple times during every church service then it kind of points out who is actually the ignorant ones and jumping to conclusions about race.

Very pretty young woman though. I hope the libtards don't actually attack her physically.

She shoulda wore a burkah. They all would have loved her for it.

And wheres all the outrage over cultural apropriation when it comes to that Rachel Dolenaz chick or Elizabeth Warren saying shes an Indian?

A big FU to all of them.

These people who come up with this drivel must be living very luxurious

and carefree lives if they have the time and energy to consider a culurally

influenced dress design as an object of significant concern. Maybe they could start a charity

to help the "victims" of this horrific malady.

When you look at some of the phrases used in the complaints, like "cultural appropriation"

I wonder where they learned that ? I wonder if it was from their parents,

or a class they had to take at school ?

• Like 2

influenced dress design as an object of significant concern. Maybe they could start a charity

When you look at some of the phrases used in the complaints, like "cultural appropriation"

BOOM!!

The site I saw showed pictures of people who dress like Indians, put on sombreros in Mexico ect. I like this because as the left goes so far off the rails many will say WTF is going on here and leave the nuts.

aw poor little snowflakes. just listening to these pseudo humans makes me want to punch their parents.

wait until President Trump wins the nobel peace prize, you'll see some head explode for sure. I just hope if he wins it, he doesn't pick it up. they are meaningless nowadays, obummer got one for nothing, and Arafat got one for what exactly :tap:

BOOM #2

I would say that is not traditional Chinese Garb for a woman but a western style dress. The brain-dead libs are just to lazy to look.

Cultural appropriation, lol. I thought it was considered a good thing when certain aspects of other cultures spread. It's racist when we don't embrace other cultures, and it's racist when we do. I wish some virus would come from space and eradicate all the libs, I know I wouldn't lose any sleep.

Edited by Vod

Here is my take on how idiotic these liberal asswipes are. In liberal land if you think or identify as a woman or a man you are one. What if this girl identifies as an Asian? Rachael Doltzhead said she identified as black and darkened her skin and took a job with the NdoubleLCP. These people really are crazy. They are children being lead by idiots