rwoods

New to the forum, looking to buy my first AR

I was looking and found Palmetto State Armory seems to have some nice guns. Any suggestions?

I was looking and found Palmetto State Armory seems to have some nice guns. Any suggestions?

Yes. They have decent stuff for the price.

I want to put up one before they are banned. I know it may not be for a while but the left will not give up. Now I hear some credit cards will not allow gun purchases. I wonder how they would know.

I want to put up one before they are banned. I know it may not be for a while but the left will not give up. Now I hear some credit cards will not allow gun purchases. I wonder how they would know.

The only thing I've seen currently only applies to retailers purchasing from distributors, etc. You have a minimum of 2 years to not sweat it.

I went with Palmetto for my first AR. One and a half years later (and several hundred rounds) I’m still quite happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Don't know about long term though I'm not concerned in the least bit; I'm very please with my PSA carbine and especially that 7.5" pistol. Very, very, pleased with it.

They don't. It's the businesses they are after. You can always just use a debit card instead iof a credit card. Or goodness sake, cash. I don't think you'll see any national bans. More state moves on our freedoms.

Greg

I've gotten quite a bit of "stuff" from PSA and have no complaints

Don't know about long term though I'm not concerned in the least bit; I'm very please with my PSA carbine and especially that 7.5" pistol. Very, very, pleased with it.

I hate to say it but I told you would like the 7.5" Edited by Stj
  • Like 1

Welcome

If you buy PSA stick with the Freedom and CHF uppers and lowers. I just finished up a 9mm PSA AR15 pistol.that I purchased the upper and lower from them. I ordered the upper first then had them notify me when the lower was in stock. Probably going to put a SMB4 brace on it..

Edited by gshayd

Well I did it. I ordered the Freedom SS upper and a complete lower to my local FFL. So once I get it will give a range report.

• Like 1

Well I did it. I ordered the Freedom SS upper and a complete lower to my local FFL. So once I get it will give a range report.

Sweet!

And another convert is made. You will find while at the range that an AR IS FUN! Nothing like spending a couple hours at the range punching paper and2 didnt break the bank or put bruises on your shoulder. The AR is the most versatile weapons system on the planet. So many configurations, so many parts options out there.

Welcome to the board, we are here to help.

• Like 1

Excellent! Can't wait to hear what you have to say about it!

Sweet!

They don't. It's the businesses they are after. You can always just use a debit card instead iof a credit card. Or goodness sake, cash. I don't think you'll see any national bans. More state moves on our freedoms.

Greg

Already happening in several cities and states. Oregon is trying to push a ban/confiscation ballot measure on nearly all semi-automatic firearms, pistols and shot guns included. No grandfather clause. Register, turn-in, or destroy or become a felon.

Ever heard of ex-post-facto?

Greg

Doesn't matter. Their pushing for it. Unconstitutional, hell yes, but that hasn't stopped them from passing unconstitutional laws so far.

Yeah, it's downright scary around these parts right now.

Not good. Not good.

I believe it does matter. A federal judge can hold it abeyance and going from house to house looking will be as dangerous as being a tunnel rat in RVN.

Greg

I believe it does matter. A federal judge can hold it abeyance and going from house to house looking will be as dangerous as being a tunnel rat in RVN.

Greg

Dangerous? Of course. But by that point it's already illegal. I've lost all hope with federal judges after everything that's been going on with our sitting president.

Arizona could use a good legal pill roller...just say'n.

Greg