GLShooter

Got Me a Miniature Mount Palomar Yesterday

My anniversary is coming up and Debbi asked me what I needed. I testing so many uppers right now I'm swapping scopes all the time so figured I needed one to use that would be for straight range work..maybe..lol

I've been thinking about something in the 24X range and was looking at the Anthlon or a Burris. I had a memory jog and remembered some Mueller scopes I had shot a few years ago on another fellows gun. I vacillated a bit and found the 8X32 Mueller Tactical for a very reasonable price. It won't go to Wimbledon but it will go to 500 yards though mostly 100 will be it's AO..LOL

8X32X44 target turrets, with a SF anda MilDot reticle should meet my needs plus it came with a nice 3" sun shade. I went over to Sportsman's and picked up some Butler Creek covers. I'll mount it up tomorrow on an upper and get it ready to go. It is one lon piece of glass but not bigger than my 24 and 32 straight powders I use ow.

YgSmHZr.jpg

I can't wait to shoot the box with this one and see how it does. I'll report back when I get it wrung out.

Greg

• Like 2

Looking forward to your review. :mf_popcorn: I was checking out Mueller's when I ran across a deal on the Athlon I just bought.

If you really want that one to look long, I've got another 3" Mueller shade that you could screw on the end of the one you have. I'll let it go super cheap. :lol:

• Like 1

I run a 6"on my 24X Leupold most of the time.

Greg

If you're as OCD as towtruck, then you NEED this one just to make 'em match.

• Like 2

TT would need two scopes. One would never do.

Greg

• Like 2

I own a couple of those Muellers and they do a good job.