adair_usmc

Microtech ultratech auto knife - serrated bayonet blade in urban camo - brand new in box

So I posted this to reddit knife swap as well, but I thought I would post it here in case anyone here was interested in this knife.

I am getting rid of a few of the unused knives in my collection to fund some upcoming home improvement projects so I don't need to dip into savings, so that is why I am selling this anyway.

Please nevermind the timestamp in the photos, that is required for the reddit posts, however here are some photos -

R2VuLXe.jpg

DhUqTq6.jpg

8oIVzBg.jpg

oyn7YWj.jpg

Condition is brand new - it has been sitting in my safe in its box since I purchased it months ago and it has not been carried or used to cut anything.

I have this listed at $275 shipped on Reddit, however for anyone here that is interested I would let it go for $260 shipped. Paypal would be preferable.

Thank you for looking!

Good luck on the sale !

That's a sharp looking knife ! !

So I posted this to reddit knife swap as well, but I thought I would post it here in case anyone here was interested in this knife.

I am getting rid of a few of the unused knives in my collection to fund some upcoming home improvement projects so I don't need to dip into savings, so that is why I am selling this anyway.

Please nevermind the timestamp in the photos, that is required for the reddit posts, however here are some photos -

R2VuLXe.jpg

DhUqTq6.jpg

8oIVzBg.jpg

oyn7YWj.jpg

Condition is brand new - it has been sitting in my safe in its box since I purchased it months ago and it has not been carried or used to cut anything.

I have this listed at $275 shipped on Reddit, however for anyone here that is interested I would let it go for $260 shipped. Paypal would be preferable.

Thank you for looking!

Dang, if it wasnt serrated i would definition buy it! Good luck though!

Dang, if it wasnt serrated i would definition buy it! Good luck though!

But just think of all the rope and stuff you can saw with it ;)

Its all good, thank you for looking.

Edited by adair_usmc

Good luck on the sale.

Any chance you have a Benchmade 915 you might want to part with? I am looking for one to replace the survival knife on my flight vest.

Good luck on the sale.

Any chance you have a Benchmade 915 you might want to part with? I am looking for one to replace the survival knife on my flight vest.

Unfortunately I do not have any of those. Good luck on the search though.

Unfortunately I do not have any of those. Good luck on the search though.

Thanks much and good luck on the sale.

dammit.........