Zephyr One/Zero

Vast Majority of 'Peaceful Protesters' Killed by Israel Were Actually Terrorists

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2018/05/16/surprise-hamas-admits-vast-majority-of-peaceful-protesters-killed-by-israel-were-terrorists-n2481327

The media made-out like these were more like hapless children being gunned-down, by vicious Israelis. Along with the negative depiction of both Kushner, and Ivanka. They were shown as a pair of laughing; rich ghouls, having a swell day-out on the town!

c1d29419-6a1e-4f97-90b2-6b834db5a9d0.jpg

Edited by Zephyr One/Zero

Oh those poor souls who celebrated with dancing in the streets on 9/11. My heart just bleeds purple jelly for them.....................................NOT.

Tj

• Like 1

Tell Israel to keep up the good job.

• Like 1

So what's the tally? 52 down, a couple million more to go?

I'm shocked....... said absolutely no one! Not even me.

Terry

• Like 1

I just cant wait for the day when the propagandists eventually go out of business. If enough people would just stop watching them it will happen.

Oh those poor souls who celebrated with dancing in the streets on 9/11. My heart just bleeds purple jelly for them.....................................NOT.

Tj

You know, if I had been POTUS at the time they were dancing around the US embassy grounds in Kabul that day, they would have gotten the launch codes and the place wouldn't have been habitable for 10,000 years. freak with us? freak you. It would have made the statement beyond all doubt that we will just kill you and all you know for dancing on the graves of Americans.

• Like 1

Did you guys see the miracle? There was a Gaza "protester" on crutches that was given the gift of being able to run without them.

http://www.libertybugle.com/its-a-miracle-crippled-gaza-protester-on-crutches-gains-the-gift-of-running-video/

• Like 1

Did you guys see the miracle? There was a Gaza "protester" on crutches that was given the gift of being able to run without them.

http://www.libertybugle.com/its-a-miracle-crippled-gaza-protester-on-crutches-gains-the-gift-of-running-video/

If I was on that berm on the Israel side I would have made sure he needed those crutches.

I just cant wait for the day when the propagandists eventually go out of business. If enough people would just stop watching them it will happen.

You would have to think that the corporate owners of the cable news stations other than Fox are propping up

these stations. Their viewership is so low, it is hard to imagine them being able to charge enough for advertizing

to make payroll and keep the lights on.

It would not surprise me if they are making more money from their insomnia and weekend morning infomercials than they are from advertising revenue.

I'm with specops on this one :laugh: