Zephyr One/Zero

NFL Votes to Fine Teams If Their Players Don’t Stand for National Anthem

Yep! Too little, too late.

I have no intention of supporting a bunch of turds that have to be threatened to get them to behave like citizens. Phuc that!!

• Like 1

Yup. Too late. The NFL is dead to me.

If they fire Goodell too, I may reconsider. Until then, they can piss up a rope.

Yup too late. Didnt watch last year and no plans to change. Seems several teams are already planning on disobeying the new rule already.

Thanks obummer for inspiring another area of division in this country.

Darrell

I guess they owners got tired of reduced profit margins and finally decided to do something about it.

The rule may have changed, but not the reason a rule had to be made..dry up and die already nfl..

• Like 1

I can't tell you how tired I am of all this.

IMO, this "stay in the locker room" and "the team will pay the players fines".

is just a steaming pile of bullcrap, solves nothing, and does not insert personal responsibility

into the equation.

All the NFL is saying is all we want you do do is to keep your disrespect and downright hatred for America

behind closed doors at gametime, and don't worry, we will take the fall for you by allowing the owners to pay

the fine for you. I also assume that the fines are going to be minimal so the owners can comfortably handle them

If this were a contest for determining how stupid NFL fans were, theses new rules would win.

Is any reasonable person going to believe that anything has changed ? I can't see any of you guys who are fans

having these rules changes allow them to start watching again. Or will "out of sight, out of mind" work in the long run ?

It is going to be interesting how the Sports Press reports on who stays in the locker room. (This is SO absurd)

I wonder if they will eventually stop reporting on it so the NFL can have their cake and eat it too ?

I guess they owners got tired of reduced profit margins and finally decided to do something about it.

So the fines will cost less than the amount of revenue already lost? Brilliant. I swear these fools have the IQ of a quarterback's jersey number.

They've already lost me as a fan/viewer.

Too late for me.....