bamashooter

Is This BCG a Great Deal?

Seems to be a low price for NIB carriers.

Yall should be checking PA every week for whats on sale. They have some damn good prices.

• Like 1

Seems to be a low price for NIB carriers.

Yall should be checking PA every week for whats on sale. They have some damn good prices.

I do. I get their emails. But I know (in most cases) what I don't know. Here, I know nothing of their BCG quality, I know nothing of Nickel Boron as compare to other materials, processes, etc. I just shoot and hope for the best (and knowledge of others). :)

• Like 1

Dang. And here I am unable to spend any money.

Dang. And here I am unable to spend any money.

So what do you think? I just want a good quality spare bcg.

Screw it. Ordered. Wife told me consider it a Father's Day present. I know this has nothing to do with her 10 days or so now down at Gulf Shores. :laugh:

So what do you think? I just want a good quality spare bcg.

If I did not have the passing of my mother going on right now I'd have bought two.

• Like 1

Goodness, that's good to hear (BCGs). Back in 05 my sister called and told me our mom was suddenly in a bad way and I might want to head that way. I'm in Alabama and they in Dallas. Within the hour I'm on the road. Somewhere just inside Louisiana my sister calls and tells me our mom had passed. Only thing I could do was pull over and sob like a baby. It was tough as I'm sure it is with you. To this day when I reflect at times I admittedly tear up. Not nearly as often as the first year or two. Fortunately I had a great childhood and relations as a young adult so there's always been great memories to look back on. Guess what I'm trying to say it's a tough deal. Time will never heal it (for me) but it does get easier. Hope you're doing ok at the moment and hope you do better as time passes. Take care my friend.

If I did not have the passing of my mother going on right now I'd have bought two.

So sorry to hear of this.

I have 4 of them in all my AR15 rifles. Make cleaning a breeze. Plus they look cool! :segrin:

• Like 1

Prayers going out for you and your family.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

I have several builds ith PSA bolts and never had any problems. Prayers and condolences for your loss

I bought the premium NiBoron BCG with my upper. I havent had any issues with it.

• Like 1