Sign in to follow this  
bamashooter

5.56 A1/A2 Flash Hider (3"-3.5")?

Does anyone manufacture the basic birdcage in this length range? Found a 3.5" at Roush Sports (XM177 style). Out of stock and from what I've been reading, they're either belly up or (according to some folks), non-communicative, or not trust worthy. Thanks.

LoL. Pretty much. Guess I can call them Monday regarding does it come in "black oxide" and what's up with this?; "Actual item may have more ports than shown in photos." Pricey but if shipping isn't stupid I might try one. Thanks. Shipping is 7 bucks. Not bad but damn, they're proud of it.

3.5" is about max. Those "gun people" should make adapters, for example, a 1", 2", etc adapter that would thread on to the barrel and then allow assorted muzzle devices to thread on to it. Kind of like one end would be female 1/2-28 and the other end male 1/2-28 in assorted lengths. I need a machine shop with a bed, shower, kitchen. :D:

Does anyone manufacture the basic birdcage in this length range? Found a 3.5" at Roush Sports (XM177 style). Out of stock and from what I've been reading, they're either belly up or (according to some folks), non-communicative, or not trust worthy. Thanks.

What is the reason for one that length?

What is the reason for one that length?

I'm lightly considering replacing the comp on my pistol and would like to extend out from the handguard a bit more. Similar to the first pic as compared to the second pic.

lePIna1.jpg

d3lg2af.jpg

pjsoj7Z.jpg

I looked extensively at muzzle devices trying to decide on how I wanted to extend my 11.5" barrel and the prices found here are pretty much in line. What I cant believe is that some will top $100! Crazy.

Oh and I have dealt with Roushe several times without problems. A lot of things go out of stock but their notification system works good when it does go back into inventory. The free shipping is nice too.

• Like 1

Just put a muffler thingy on the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the last 3 working my way up.

No muffler.

That's great to hear about Rousch. I did the notify me thing. Good price too.

Yep, some of those prices are insane. Pretty sure I wouldn't even go 40 on an extended flash hider.