kicker6861

I have $2K to spend, what should I get?

Which gun to get?   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Tavor
    • Daniel Defense

Ok guys, Im in a bit of a tight spot. I have $2,000 to spend of myself. I have never spent this much on a firearm and Im have a bit of difficulty deciding what I should get.

I have it narrowed down between a Tavor or a Daniel Defence.

They both cost about the same so cost isnt a factor.

What say the Armory??

ddm4v11-tmsc.jpg

TSFD16.png

I would definitely get the Tavor. You can always piece together a nice AR or pick up a daniel defense at some point later in the future, but the Tavor is just cool.

What do you currently have? If you already have an AR or multiple ARs, you might wanna go with the tavor. Any other cool guns tickle your fancy?

What do you currently have? If you already have an AR or multiple ARs, you might wanna go with the tavor. Any other cool guns tickle your fancy?

I already have a few AR’s. I really am leaning towards the Tavor just because it’s something cool and different. I have ALWAYS wanted a DD rifle and not that I have the coin to drop I’m torn.

What is your purpose for the tavor? That would be the deciding factor for me. You have to decide what you are going to be using the gun for. The Tavor in my mind has no function other than an ammo blaster where the DD could be used for hunting. It's your call now that you have narrowed down the choices for us

Take the Tavor out and shoot it, see what you think of the recoil and impulse, the muzzle is way closer to your face, you hear and feel it more, some people hate it others deal with it and some don't even notice it. For me it was meh, it's there but....

Tavor kids ass at CQB....instead of a SBR or a AR pistol, especially the latest designes where it's more streamlines and compact, changes made after hard use....

What is your purpose for the tavor? That would be the deciding factor for me. You have to decide what you are going to be using the gun for. The Tavor in my mind has no function other than an ammo blaster where the DD could be used for hunting. It's your call now that you have narrowed down the choices for us

Tavor kids ass at CQB....instead of a SBR or a AR pistol, especially the latest designes where it's more streamlines and compact, changes made after hard use....

I get having the weapon for that use.....but will it be used for that or just cool to have around and shoot..........not dissing the gun or use but just asking questions.

Unless your are going into CQB, go with the DD.

Edited by DanR

Tavor, just because I’ve always wanted a bull pup. I’ve spent time behind one when I was in the Philippines and fell in love with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have $2K to spend, what should I get?

A money Order..... I will PM you mail to address....

Both of those choices are nice, but I'd be getting me $2k worth of M1A.

• Like 4

Why not get a high end optic? Just tossing that out there. However, between your options I'd go Tavor.

I vote neither, 'cuz I don't think it is wise to stretch your budget for a 2k rifle. Imo it only makes sense to spend that much if you're rich enough that you'll never miss the money.