Sign in to follow this  
Zephyr One/Zero

Trump Jr. Triggers Snowflakes...With A Belt Buckle

Love NAA Comment:

Does wearing the Belt Buckle holding an NAA minirevolver represent a ‘concealed’ condition? Do I need a license of any kind to wear it (and the gun)?

This depends on a number of factors, not the least of which includes the girth and midriff overhang of the wearer.

As I have said a hundred times, we are failing to take the narrative away from the left.

They are creating this false narrative of manufactured outrage that really does not exist.

people will start believing the big lie because the media will make them believe that all the cool smart people are gun phobics, and all gun owners have blood on their hands.

The only way to fix this is if each and everyone of us becomes a disciple of the 2A, spreading the word everywhere we go.

Ain't gonna happen. Too many people can't handle conflict, plus people don't like advertising they own guns.

It is way past time to get out of that mindset, and establish the narrative that the Left is the ones who are out of their minds.

If there ever was a time to speak out, and take as many liberals and fence sitters shooting as is humanly possible.

It may be time to organize against the companies that buy advertising on the left wing "news" shows.

We can not continue to let the fake news paint us as bad people. Repeat a big enough lie long enough, and people will believe it.

Goebbels.

Love NAA Comment:

Does wearing the Belt Buckle holding an NAA minirevolver represent a ‘concealed’ condition? Do I need a license of any kind to wear it (and the gun)?

This depends on a number of factors, not the least of which includes the girth and midriff overhang of the wearer.

Not in Louisiana you don't.

I've considered buying one of these more than once. I just never could pull the trigger, so to speak.

Edited by Srgt. Hulka