Longhair

Burn Twice The Ammo In The Same Ammount Of Time

If it makes the girls giggle it's got to be good :segrin:

The first time my wife did a mag dump of 15 rounds of 9mm she went to her knees laughing........too much fun.

• Like 1

The particle application is to make those panties drop.

• Like 1

Twice the recoil and half the accuracy ?

I'm actually glad somebody did it just to show it could be done.

If one side malfunctions, you still have the other....I guess.

Real engineering would be a single trigger double hammer version. I laid down the challenge. Not sure anyone will pick it up.

I had to watch it again......is that lower polymer? Sure looks like it in that one close up shot.

I had to watch it again......is that lower polymer? Sure looks like it in that one close up shot.

Yes. Composite material.

http://www.gilboa-usa.cornershot.com/page/

Gilboa® DBR SNAKE
Gilboa® Double Barrel Snake Rifle (Gas impingement):

The Snake concept was developed by Silver Shadow to improve combat fire effectiveness by firing two rounds without the delay and recoil of a cycling mechanism.

The Snake will allow faster traversing between multiple targets by enabling two rounds on target with each double, side-by-side trigger pull. Therefor minimizing time on target before moving to the next target.

Based on the Gilboa® AR platform, the snake has a wider upper and lower receivers to incorporate the two independent firing systems. The two parallel barrels are 3 cm apart from the bore center.

The Lower part as well as the integrated stock is made from composite materials, thus making it lighter.

Edited by Joel74

Yes. Composite material.

Gilboa® DBR SNAKE

The Snake concept was developed by Silver Shadow to improve combat fire effectiveness by firing two rounds without the delay and recoil of a cycling mechanism.
The
Snake will allow faster traversing between multiple targets by enabling two rounds on target with each double, side-by-side trigger pull. Therefor minimizing time on target before moving to the next target.

Based on the Gilboa® AR platform, the snake has a wider upper and lower receivers to incorporate the two independent firing systems. The two parallel barrels are 3 cm apart from the bore center.

The Lower part as well as the integrated stock is made from composite materials, thus making it lighter.

Yep! Designed and manufactured in Israel.

That could be fun.

I don't know if there's any real practical application for it, but this tandem AR makes KJW giggle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFazmslebG8

According to their site it puts 2 rounds on target so that you can move to the next quicker. Not liking how the double triggers

work.

The Snake will allow faster traversing between multiple targets by enabling two rounds on target with each double, side-by-side trigger pull. Therefor minimizing time on target before moving to the next target.

Edited by Joel74

Real engineering would be a single trigger double hammer version. I laid down the challenge. Not sure anyone will pick it up.

Technically that is a "machine gun" in that it would fire 2 rounds with a single trigger pull. Having 2 triggers means you can be pulling only 1 trigger for 2 shots.

What is crazy is a double barrel shotgun that fired both barrels with a single trigger pull would also be a "machine gun".

Technically that is a "machine gun" in that it would fire 2 rounds with a single trigger pull. Having 2 triggers means you can be pulling only 1 trigger for 2 shots.

What is crazy is a double barrel shotgun that fired both barrels with a single trigger pull would also be a "machine gun".

You are correct. Didn't think of that. Could sale to military or law enforcement if it proves to be accurate.

Seeing this post reminded me of this video.

Yes. Composite material.

Gilboa® DBR SNAKE

Maybe the Military should try issuing a round where it is almost guaranteed you are going to have to shoot the bad guy more than once,

because you are punching .22 calibers holes through him.

All while generating 64,000 PSI, but the round is "green" ya know...

cough 6.5 creed cough cough 7.62x51 cough