towtruck

Cooking at work tomorrow.....

I'm tasked with doing my ribs tomorrow at work. I have the smoker loaded up and ready to go. I need to get to work, peel skin and rub the ribs down and get them on the smoker by 2:30 pm....should be done cooking by 6;30 pm. Doing a New Orleans Cajun rub with my own sauce. I will do a 2 hour smoke, 1 hour crutch with apple juice and butter, then a 1 hour finish with sauce at the very end.

It's going to be 102* so I will have to make sure I keep the coals low so I don't get the smoker too hot.

obQPGXT.jpg

Please save some ribs for us.

Nice. What time should we all show up?

Pictures or it never happened!

Will do!

Nice. What time should we all show up?

7 pm should be about right. :segrin:

So how did it turn out?

Some of my best work. I did not have room on my bbq so I had to use the weber to do two racks....I cooked on one for years so they all came out well. 4.5 hour cook time and 6 racks of ribs.

qslbtbt.jpgZ1w9FiQ.jpgYvDSHiq.jpg

• Like 2

Figures....Leaving SF in the morning and your BBQ is done and over...... :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3:

Figures....Leaving SF in the morning and your BBQ is done and over...... :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3:

You need to stop by Travis air base and go to CJ's BBq right at the base entrance. Get the full order of pork ribs with beans and potato salad with medium sauce.....you won't be disappointed.....and it's on your way. Take Air base parkway to Parker road and go left at the light, follow it around to the right and go about 300 yards to a shack/ hole in the wall and you are there. You can thank me later....they open at 11 am.

• Like 1

Guess where we will be eating tomorrow...... :D: :D: :segrin: :segrin: :segrin: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

Ate at King of Thai Noodle House on O'Farrell St and it's about time we had real mat & not deep fried tofu :tongue: :tongue:

You need to stop by Travis air base and go to CJ's BBq right at the base entrance. Get the full order of pork ribs with beans and potato salad with medium sauce.....you won't be disappointed.....and it's on your way. Take Air base parkway to Parker road and go left at the light, follow it around to the right and go about 300 yards to a shack/ hole in the wall and you are there. You can thank me later....they open at 11 am.

That looks real good. :drool5: