Zephyr One/Zero

Academy Sports manager fired after tackling gun theft suspect

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/07/11/academy-sports-manager-fired-after-stopping-gun-theft-suspect/772900002/

"Academy Sports spokeswoman Elise Hasbrook said she could not comment on specific personnel matters or policies.
However, Crouch’s actions and his termination were handled in accordance with the Texas-based company’s policies."
Edited by Zephyr One/Zero

Wow!! This managers actions likely saved peoples lives and this is how he is thanked? Amazing.

Darrell

If he needs a job I need some help up here. I am sure he will be swamped with offers closer to home. Good employees are hard to find.

And the scumbag perp needs to die in jail. He won't be rehabilitated except by assuming room temperature. But he will get out some day and kill someone and the left will scream at us and say that guns are the problem.

• Like 1

I think this young man will end up with a better job than the one he had,

faster than you can say "catch and release".

But if you're a mask wearing basement dwelling SJW you're a hero..

If you are interested in contacting Academy Sports concerning their actions, here is the only contact link I could find to pose a question. Mine has already been submitted. Although the store is not exactly local to me, 90 miles away, I have been there as a customer.

https://academy.custhelp.com/app/ask/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ3OTgzNDE1NS9zaWQvZlVyYlRJekZTNDJfeDJCNnNxZUdKbnR1OXdNWGJTeEpDT3BiN1g5d0FkYjN0cER0c0VXZFFReVBEZ29uc0JNV3prTnJtcUZRazVPeiU3RXRwTTRTOVlUUmtPSUhTTjNOZlMlN0VvT0UwRFZZZXB6dWdvc2JhYWdWODM0USUyMSUyMQ%3D%3D

Liability law problems that should never been allowed to happen.

• Like 1

While I think that was stupid decision it is their right to fire the guy. I also think as ret said manager will probably be seeing some good job offers very soon and good riddance to academy sports. I have no doubt he saved some lives and put his own safety in the backseat by stopping this guy. Hopefully the store will feel some serious heat from their idiotic decision to fire the man.

Sounds like a guy who would be an outstanding officer. I hear florida has a great pension plan for LEO!

• Like 1

If we had many more young men like this Muslims would not be coming here!

Sounds like a guy who would be an outstanding officer. I hear florida has a great pension plan for LEO!

Evidently.

Now that he sold his house. bastiages.