Sign in to follow this  
srjdsmith

Oh, for...! Rain!!

Y’all are smarter than me. Why is it new parts always come on the day it’s raining?5884747c2deba6b451c23f35e09fb63a.jpg751b6608b06818cd9d72ae287e3884b0.jpg6d3492a1b32fbda600f1991d9b53193b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Rain? what's that...its been over 100 and up to 111 for a week..........nice parts!

In the last few weeks I haven't had a day off when it wasn't too hot and muggy to want to go out for range work. This weekend I finally have time again, and it's supposed to rain all weekend.

A couple weeks ago I bought a new mower....used it once. Without the rain and with this heat all the grass has gone dormant and turned brown. I think that it's the same principal at work.

Rain? what's that...its been over 100 and up to 111 for a week..........nice parts!

SAme here. Does this mean I cant get any parts until sometime late October? Congrats on the new parts.

Nice build. Rain. Argh!!! Dry to day (finally). Big azz storms tomorrow night. Been mowing every 3 days for weeks. Heading out there in just a moment. Be glad when winter gets here so I can say I"ll be glad when summer gets here. :tap:

I would love to have an inch of rain right about now. Put a damper on the fire danger, and cut the dust a little. It's drier than a popcorn fart at the moment.

Hope your safe and out of the Tornadoes.......

Hope your safe and out of the Tornadoes.......

Yeah. Dubuque is good. Not even much rain yet...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Good, cousin's a cop in Bondurant & have family in Marshalltown.....another member here is from Marshaltown, but have not seen him on line for quite a while.....

Yeah. Dubuque is good. Not even much rain yet...

I went FDE on the handguard. Just switched to an FDE stock. I want an oversized pistol grip in FDE, but not one with a trapdoor- the 450 Bushmaster makes it pop open! So I need FDE, I like oversized and beavertail, but no bottom door... ideas?

Good, cousin's a cop in Bondurant & have family in Marshalltown.....another member here is from Marshaltown, but have not seen him on line for quite a while.....

Scary stuff.

Here in Florida, the day when it's raining is called "every day". :tongue:

Here in Florida, the day when it's raining is called "every day". :tongue:

Heh, heh. Raining right now in JAX. Every afternoon in the summer. It will be gone in a few minutes tho. Just enough to make it muggy as hell when the sun pops back out.

To answer your grip question go Hogue overmold or an Ergo. Not sure if the Ergo comes in FDE but most likely it does. Hogues are very nice if not. I have a tendency to keep tightening up on the grip as I shoot so the rubberized style is on all my rifles except my A2 clone.