Jump to content
Zephyr One/Zero

NFL's first male dancers will hit the sidelines this season

Recommended Posts

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-trending/nfls-first-male-dancers-will-hit-the-sidelines-this-season/ar-BBLzMnx?ocid=spartanntp

 

Look for the NFL to lose more-money. They are not-only 'un-American', but now becoming a full-on queer sideshow too.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I’m damn ashamed to say that one of the teams to start this queer sideshow is the New Orleans Saints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When will the drag queens come?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When will the drag queens come?

They are already putting on pads and taking to the field.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the NFL?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the NFL?

National Fairy League.

 

As always, pandering to the less than 1% of football fans and making the other 99% want to tear their eyes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NFL is fast losing it's fan base. So, I see this as a way to garner a new fan base. They are going for the other side of the coin for a fan base. I think they see it as a huge untapped resource for fans.

 

It's all about the money....never forget that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another nail added to the nfl coffin, imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now we can see what gmor looks like in spandex...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now we can see what gmor looks like in spandex...

I can’t, cause I ain’t watching it.

I have no problem with college male cheerleaders. I usually dream about dream about being them and putting my hands on the asses of all the female cheerleaders. But I refuse watch a spandex covered twinkle toes dancing on the sideline of a game that USED to be a man’s game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t, cause I ain’t watching it.

I have no problem with college male cheerleaders. I usually dream about dream about being them and putting my hands on the asses of all the female cheerleaders. But I refuse watch a spandex covered twinkle toes dancing on the sideline of a game that USED to be a man’s game.

 

Gee, talk about ruining that joke,,,,, :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, the inhumanity!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gee, talk about ruining that joke,,,,, :laugh:

I know....sorry John. :kickcan:

 

Its just that I love watching football. The Saints have been my team for longer than I can remember. Its just sickening what Roger Goodell has done the sport. Just like basketball, its now a freak show for thugs and queers.

Edited by Srgt. Hulka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're further alienating their fan base. Shows how far out of touch they are with their fans and potential fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're further alienating their fan base. Shows how far out of touch they are with their fans and potential fans.

 

Yup. Looks like yet another year of not watching football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×