Sign in to follow this  
Zephyr One/Zero

Exotac Titan Came-In!

I like this one a little better, than the 'peanut-style' lighters. Wanted to add a good waterproof lighter to my quick-bag. This one works just like a traditional Zippo lighter, and if you've ever owned one, don't overfill it. This one is all aircraft-grade aluminum, is sealed with 'O-rings'. They are pricey, but not if you shop the Internet, or Amazon. I might grab a second-one, to carry on my person. I submerged mine in water for about fifteen minutes, pulled it out, dried off the case, opened it up, and flame-on!

tFECqJ0l.jpg?1

mTpcVCkl.jpg?1

MY5ToCfl.jpg?1

i3eCSLJl.jpg?1

ZgY4Zxsl.jpg?1

Flint change is accessed by a brass-pin that you pull-out to remove the wind shroud. Fuel reservoir is accessed by un-twisting the bottom.

Edited by Zephyr One/Zero

Just a quick heads-up, Exotac is offering 20%-off any item on their site. Use code: FLASHSALE. Good until August 31st, so hurry if your interested.

http://www.exotac.com/

Cool Gizmo and I do like Gizmos.

I'll pass not because I don't like it but because I already have dozens of similar gizmos. I will add what I do like about refillable liquid fuel lighters is the multi-use of the fuel. Same fuel can be used to power stoves, lights, build fires, etc. and a very small can of naptha (which is what lighter fluid is) goes a very long way.

Tj

Just a quick heads-up, Exotac is offering 20%-off any item on their site. Use code: FLASHSALE. Good until August 31st, so hurry if your interested.

http://www.exotac.com/

The same code is now good for 25% off site-wide. Picked-up a second lighter in black this time out.

0ofRZEmm.jpg?1

bGE58Vym.jpg?1

SqDurE5m.jpg?1

Edited by Zephyr One/Zero