gshayd

(BCG) MPI NITRIDE - .223/5.56/300AAC $57.99 Weekend Deal

I'd buy one if I didn't have to give them my CC information just to get a shipping quote. :thumbdown:

I'd buy one if I didn't have to give them my CC information just to get a shipping quote. :thumbdown:

:anim_wave:

Try doing it in the shopping cart no CC info required. Mine was $6.85 using priority mail

:anim_wave:

Try doing it in the shopping cart no CC info required. Mine was $6.85 using priority mail

Okay. I tried it a different way first and it wanted my CC info before letting me calculate shipping. That wasn't going to happen.

I did it by viewing the cart, and they want $6.85 Priority Mail here too, but they also want to charge me $5.80 tax. That makes it a not so good deal for one I don't know who the maker is.

Okay. I tried it a different way first and it wanted my CC info before letting me calculate shipping. That wasn't going to happen.

I did it by viewing the cart, and they want $6.85 Priority Mail here too, but they also want to charge me $5.80 tax. That makes it a not so good deal for one I don't know who the maker is.

heh...they had to charge you tax if you live in the same state. Its all made here in the USA.

Edited by gshayd

heh...they had to charge you tax if you live in the same state.

They're not in the same state. They're in Montana.

They're not in the same state. They're in Montana.

thats a good question I would email and ask

They want to charge me tax as well and I'm in Pennsylvania.

Edit: I just read the top of the page where they have directions on how to eliminate the tax.

Edited by bj139

RTFI never fails...for some reason I am not charged any state tax there and I have bought parts and BCGs from them. I do have an account there.

Edited by gshayd