MadeInUSA

New! Vortex Diamondback FFP Optics

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/08/13/vortex-introduces-the-diamondback-tactical-ffp-riflescope/

6-24 and 4-16 with their EBR-2C in MOA or Mils. MSRP $499 6-24 and $450 for the 4-16. And, of course, they come with Vortex's VIP warrenty.

Thats pretty cheap for a FFP optic.

The price is right. Wonder how the glass and tracking stack up to the Viper PST line.

Late to the party. Vortex released these last week. Midway has them ready to ship for as low as $349.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/189609/vortex-optics-diamondback-tactical-rifle-scope-4-16x-44mm-side-focus-first-focal-ebr-2c-mrad-reticle-matte

Mine should ship tomorrow in the 4-16 flavor with mil reticle.

Dang. I'll have to look at these.

The price is right. Wonder how the glass and tracking stack up to the Viper PST line.

Im sure the glass cant compete with the PST. Vortex has even said the PST gen 2 glass cant compete with the Razor gen 1.

Late to the party. Vortex released these last week. Midway has them ready to ship for as low as $349.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/189609/vortex-optics-diamondback-tactical-rifle-scope-4-16x-44mm-side-focus-first-focal-ebr-2c-mrad-reticle-matte

Mine should ship tomorrow in the 4-16 flavor with mil reticle.

Nice, cant wait to hear how it preforms.

Side focus is a huge add on for the lower Diamonback line. I'm curious how cheap these will be on eBay. I buy all my Vortex from eBay for a lot cheaper than any other vendors and they drop ship direct from Vortex.

Nice, cant wait to hear how it preforms.

Well I decided to wait for a bit. It will be available through ExpertVoice.com in a couple of weeks which is a direct order through Vortex with a considerable discount. The down side is that they are back ordered through Vortex for 2-3 months right now. MidwayUSA and A&A Optics both have them in stock right now but I don't think they will last long.

Well I decided to wait for a bit. It will be available through ExpertVoice.com in a couple of weeks which is a direct order through Vortex with a considerable discount. The down side is that they are back ordered through Vortex for 2-3 months right now. MidwayUSA and A&A Optics both have them in stock right now but I don't think they will last long.

:tap:

:tap:

You would have to wait anyway, I don't have a rifle out here to test it on. This will be going on my Encore 308 barrel. I am mainly looking to apply it to my deer hunting set up.

Side focus is a huge add on for the lower Diamonback line. I'm curious how cheap these will be on eBay. I buy all my Vortex from eBay for a lot cheaper than any other vendors and they drop ship direct from Vortex.

With the idiots bidding on E Bay ....probably not cheaper.

With the idiots bidding on E Bay ....probably not cheaper.

I guess I'm an idiot and liar for buying numerous Vipers and a range finder on there for cheaper than any other online vendor... all buy it now all direct shipped from Vortex direct.

I guess I'm an idiot and liar for buying numerous Vipers and a range finder on there for cheaper than any other online vendor... all buy it now all direct shipped from Vortex direct.

I don’t know how because Vortex does not sell on eBay. There are ways to get vortex products cheaper than retail and directly from vortex, expertvoice is one way.

I don't remember calling anyone's name on this board. If I was talking about you I would say CRE10 is an idiot on eBay. If it offended you that is a personal problem on your part. Somebody piss in your Cheerios?

Edited by gshayd

I don’t know how because Vortex does not sell on eBay. There are ways to get vortex products cheaper than retail and directly from vortex, expertvoice is one way.

They also have a military discount you can call and purchase. The price they gave me was about 40% off.