TackleberryMCS

New from LaRue Tactical

:holycow: I have the overwhelming urge to pull out my credit card and buying one at that price, even though I don't

have the need for it at the moment. What a price point. I'd like to have 2 or 3.

I know Larue's reputation, but does anyone know of any reviews, or a vender who is selling it below MSRP ?

Thanks TB!

Edited by Retcop
  • Like 1

Can this mount only be used with the Larue ring halves, an additional 40 bucks,

or do other manufacturers make such rings. I would buy the Larues, but I ask about

something busting while in in Bofunk, Idaho, (or where I live) and being able to pick up a quick replacement.

Can this mount only be used with the Larue ring halves, an additional 40 bucks,

or do other manufacturers make such rings. I would buy the Larues, but I ask about

something busting while in in Bofunk, Idaho, (or where I live) and being able to pick up a quick replacement.

LaRue's rings only. You can always contact LaRue about buying additional rings, but they support everything they sell and usually replace broken parts at no charge. Additionally, it is extremely seldom that LaRue mounts/rings break. I have never heard of any doing such and I have been buying their products for nearly 14 years.

:holycow: I have the overwhelming urge to pull out my credit card and buying one at that price, even though I don't

have the need for it at the moment. What a price point. I'd like to have 2 or 3.

I know Larue's reputation, but does anyone know of any reviews, or a vender who is selling it below MSRP ?

Thanks TB!

The LaRue mounts that precede this one sell for about $232. At $139.99, this mount is one heck of a deal and is going to be rock solid to boot. You will not find anyone selling this mount for this price or cheaper other than LaRue Tactical.

Edited by TackleberryMCS

Goodness. I like their innovation and what a heck of a deal. Like their write-up too. Entertaining. What's next, an adjustable offset?

Edited by bamashooter
  • Like 1

Well, I just broke down and ordered one of these mounts along with another MBT-2S trigger. Too good of a deal to pass up. BTW, in case anyone was wondering, the screws are included with the rings.

$138.00 for that mount & 30mm rings is still worth it

Got that email last week and ordered one. Can't beat their mounts for reliability and repeatability.

• Like 1

Today, I received my tracking number for my LT-204 mount and MBT-2S. :) Two weeks from order to shipping. Not bad at all.

I have a "Gen1" version of these QD rings/mount and I can say it is a top notch product. Ive yet to dismount and remount it to check on consistent zero but the positive lock on makes me feel very confident in the product. Mine is holding a 6X18 Vortex on my 6.5G and I also have a 1X6 I may want to use for closer up hunting. At a price point as these are offered, it makes them a great option.

• Like 1

Well now thats cool.

I was on the verge of ordering another Burris pepr qd Mount this week. Now Im gonna have to reconsider.

I dont own anything LaRue mainly because of price point but this looks pretty cool and not that much more than the Burris.

• Like 1

Well now thats cool.

I was on the verge of ordering another Burris pepr qd Mount this week. Now Im gonna have to reconsider.

I dont own anything LaRue mainly because of price point but this looks pretty cool and not that much more than the Burris.

It would be a "buy once cry once" lifetime purchase.
  • Like 2

Dillo Dust :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: