CENTURIATOR

AR Drills: What Do You Like to Do?

What are your favorite AR drills? I like to begin a range session with a thorough review of the fundamentals: safety manipulation, reloads, malfunction drills, etc. then work on accuracy drills, and increase the temp to the point that my groups open up and then slow it back down. I begin close, on paper, at 7 yards, and step it back to 25, or actually, move back until I hit that "failure" point again, etc. I ran this drill today at the gun club and it kicked my butt, no lie, the "Triple 5" ... really a great drill, fun, and really forces you to focus on accuracy, and gets you out of a comfort zone, where you just get used to static range shooting, etc.

Just now saw this.  Strange no-one commented.  It's a good drill.  Rob Lathem has always come up with some good ones.  I'll give this a try the next time I set up my silhouette target stand.  Thanks for the video.

I suppose being banned and the guy being a poser has something to do with it.

RL is a fun guy to watch and shoot with.  His buddy Brian is more fun as a drinker though..LOL  Last time I saw and shot with Rob he'd put on about 35 pounds but that shooting platform is still solid as Gibraltar.

Greg