Chris645

3rd Circuit (New Jersey) upholds 10 + mag ban

That's one reason why we don't live in NJ!  

I don't see how that will stand if it gets to the SCOTUS.

Another reason to get rid of the donks - vote them all out!

Edited by sw9mm
  • Like 1

Living in NJ and had been following this.  The three judges assigned to this at the appeals court was stacked on the left.  One judge appointed by Trump, was highly critical during the arguments, on both sides.  The one Obama judge that talked was so clueless.  the other one never said a word and was originally from Britain...

The NJ "attorney"  had weak arguments, that could have easily been dismantled.  The ANJRPC attorney was ok, but did go along with leftist talking points at times.

Oh well...now we're at compliance deadline.  I went through and surprisingly had no 15 round magazines, but did order a bunch of 10 rounders, just because.

The scary part of this package of laws is the red flag law that gives take first ask later authority to law enforcement.  so if someone has something that is banned that they may not have realized they had, now all of a sudden they are a felon.

I've never understood how the Goober-ment could "legislate" me into being a felon when I was a law-abiding citizen the day before.  Sounds Marxist to me!

9 hours ago, sw9mm said:

That's one reason why we don't live in NJ!  

I don't see how that will stand if it gets to the SCOTUS.

Another reason to get rid of the donks - vote them all out!

Pretty soon, we're going to have to 'wipe-them-all-out'!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chris645 said:

I've never understood how the Goober-ment could "legislate" me into being a felon when I was a law-abiding citizen the day before.  Sounds Marxist to me!

"Show me the man, and I'll show-you the crime!"

Image result for Pic of Himmler

Scalia's "reasonable restrictions"  is going to go a long way to make our battle even more difficult. 

He left the door wide open, and hopefully the "new Court" can fix that decision.

I have a hard time understanding why people are still lionizing this man. 

I think I am about the only one who has said anything negative about that decision. 

He might as well have poured icy water on the frozen snowy hill, and waxed the toboggan runners. 

Can't read the article cause I ain't a member and not going to join.

Just do a ":search" on the title of the thread and you'll find a lot of places to read about it. 

Just have to carry more magazines

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/10/new-jersey-possession-of-high-capacity-magazines-a-fourth-degree-felony-starting-tuesday/?fbclid=IwAR1-NILqPp3wE_1JJWnfvBmlonfuu7jh8NgnNJOGFWO4A54nfVYSTmMqGSk

Tomorrow you become a felon!

I have to agree with one of the commenters.  There should have been 30,000 people marching around the capitol steps when they were debating this.  People have to be more proactive but it is freakin hard when you have to work a job etc.  I understand.  Conservatives by nature are...........conservative....quiet.  We usually don't take to the streets to march and protest etc.  But sooner or later this is gonna move out of NJ and CA to PA or VA or MT or NV and then to TN or GA.  We'd better start writing our Congresscritters, calling switchboards, using social media, contributing to the NRA or GOA or your favorite but momentum is building on the other side and they are FAR more organized than. we are!

2 hours ago, Chris645 said:

It sounds like bodies stacking up to me.