HAZMAT

So, What Else Do You Collect ?

Besides guns, what else do you guys collect ?  

Knives ?  fishing lures ? old cars ? militaria ? old tools ? coins ? antiques ? Let us know.

Matt

Everything.....I'm a hoarder.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Longhair said:

Everything.....I'm a hoarder.

I'm not, but I could be if I had less contact with the real world. 

Right now I have collections of HO scale model trains, ham radio and CB gear, and a rather large pile of auto parts. Once I complete a project I have on jackstands, that pile of parts will diminish into a few coffee cans of hard to find spare parts, and I'll sell/recycle the rest. This next spring is going to be the season for finishing the wife's square body Chevy pickup, that's had a half-installed engine for a year or so. 

have a small coin collection. knives, guns and ammo, plants (I have a small green house) and computers. 

Knives. Lately accumulating guitars.  Gems (well, actually, I just pay for that collection. :laugh:)

I don't really collect knives but I have a pile of them, I collect BBQ's and smokers...at least that is what my wife says as she can build a privacy wall with them in the back yard. I used to build cars...not any more.... but I still have about fifteen vehicles registered including trailers.

My wife says we need a metal building to hold my bbq grill collection. I like to collect coins and looking into pocket watches.

Knives 

gems and minerals and other mining stuff.  Really partial to placer gold from the family’s gold mine. 

Snowmobiles.  Not vintage stuff but I try to keep my fleet as new ready to rip as possible.  Won’t own a Polaris though - not a fan of walking home.  

Cameras, I have a bunch from 1900-1960's. Rocks and fossils, no I don't have a t-rex.

I collect vintage computers, concentrating on Radio Shack/Tandy systems and CP/M systems (mostly the portables).

• Like 1

I'm a bit of a hoarder too.  I have a problem throwing out perfectly good stuff I don't use anymore :laugh:

but, guns, knives, fountain pens, and ties have been known to find homes with me.

Don't even get me going on "Survival Gear" in that, I'm a hoarder deluxe model.  Knives, flashlights, camp/pack stoves, tents, bags, ground pads, cots, heaters, fishing gear, and enough long term storage food to last a year or more. 

I have so many flashlights, there's one in every room of my house and at least three by the doors. and so many fishing poles I have a rack suspending them from the ceiling in my garage. 

I'm talking I'm bad.  I've got camp stoves never taken out of the box.  So bad when I retire, I figure I'll buy space in a flea market and run themes, this summer camping gear, next summer..................:hysterical3: