Jump to content
Zephyr One/Zero

Opinion: How Much Blood Would Leftists Be Willing To Shed To Disarm Patriotic Americans?

Recommended Posts

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/12/06/how-much-blood-would-leftists-be-willing-to-shed-to-disarm-patriotic-americans-n2537012

 

"Remember Waco? The raid on David Koresh’s compound was because his weird band of misfits allegedly had scary, outlawed guns. That’s why Democrat Janet Reno initially decided to send in the troops. The government got four of our ATF agents killed, then slaughtered the resisters, including women and kids.

Was it worth it? Maybe these creepy cultists were violating the law, but was making sure they didn’t have guns that were scary worth shooting or burning alive about 80 people, including four cops?"

 

History proves that, no number is too-high for the leftists.  As long as they have, and control all, the guns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another good one from Schlichter. I read this earlier today on TownHall. Sometimes I wonder just how screwed up some of these lib idiots are in the head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are perfectly willing to shed as much blood as it takes, as long as it isn’t their own. 

 

When they come for the guns, I’ll be the guy in the back making life hard for the talking heads to make the 10:00 news. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any reasonably well read student of History knows that the Left in its various incarnations is ultimately Stalinism.

Only questions are how long it will take them to get to the point where they 

feel confidant imposing "the solution" and at what point we decide to stop the process. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"How Much Blood Would Leftists Be Willing To Shed To Disarm Patriotic Americans?" All of yours!

 

Terry

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MontanaLon said:

They are perfectly willing to shed as much blood as it takes, as long as it isn’t their own. 

 

 

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MontanaLon said:

They are perfectly willing to shed as much blood as it takes, as long as it isn’t their own. 

 

When they come for the guns, I’ll be the guy in the back making life hard for the talking heads to make the 10:00 news. 

 

If we are going to engage in this type of hypothetical daydreaming... 

 

I heartily agree that ending the Left's ability to produce propaganda,

produce false narratives, and withhold the truth will be critical. 

I have mentioned control of the media before. Or shall we say "liberation" ?

There is a great danger to Liberty in this part of the "battle plan" ,  but not in the 

way most people would think. 

 

IMHO, any fight against tyranny is going to go awry 

if the new boss simply substitutes his vision of what the media should be and how it functions. 

Tyranny is tyranny whether it comes from the Right or the Left. When allowing ourselves to ponder

these hypothetical scenarios,  we need to focus on the methods used by our Founders, and use the French

Revolution as the perfect example of the horrifically brutal, deranged, paranoid, and consummately hypocritical

manner in which the mob was allowed to take over, eventually ending with the leading men of honor involved also

without their  heads attached to their bodies.

 

The spectre of mob rule must be denied at every turn, and the Press must be independent of the government, and allowed to operate freely.

One conundrum we have in this Republic is that The People choose the media source of their information.   

It is difficult, nay, impossible to justify actions that would deny them that choice. 

This is something I have been searching for a solution to. Not just for this purpose, but simply involving how the media operates on a day to day basis in this era of the media's overwhelming allegiance to a single political ideology and the imperative to respect The People's choice of

where they get their "news"  and "state of the nation" information. 

 

Thoughts  ?

 

John

 

Edited by Retcop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Retcop said:

Thoughts  ?

I agree.

The media are puppets. The "puppet masters" need to be among the first to be taken to task......the ones least visible, in symphony with the indoctrinators. Otherwise, the puppets will just be replaced by other puppets, and there is a nearly endless supply. If the goal is to kill the snake, then you're best off taking off the head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Longhair said:

I agree.

The media are puppets. The "puppet masters" need to be among the first to be taken to task......the ones least visible, in symphony with the indoctrinators. Otherwise, the puppets will just be replaced by other puppets, and there is a nearly endless supply. If the goal is to kill the snake, then you're best off taking off the head.

 

What I was most interested in this scenario is fostering and protecting a free and indepentdant Press,

and the danger of any media control, wheter it comes from the Right or the Left.

How do protect the Free Press from becoming puppets of the Right in our attempt to

rid ourselves of all the Left-wing bias, fake news, and propagandizing people by what

stories are not covered. 

 

I was trying to build on Lon's comments in this very worthwhile discussion,

and his comment about "making it hard for the talking heads to make the 10:00 news. " 

IMO, we don't want to tolerate Right-wing biased news simply because we might agree with the ideology.

Any systemic bias defeats purpose of the role our Founders viewed the Free Press at a check on government abuses,

excess spending, tyrannical laws, etc. 

How do we get rid of the systemic Left-wing bias without inserting our own ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John said: "How do we get rid of the systemic Left-wing bias without inserting our own ?"

 

I believe that starts with education. The indoctrination starts there.

 

Then you ask, how do we get rid of the systematic Left-wing bias in education.

 

Then you ask... 

 

I'm not sure how to do this. And it may be too late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Retcop said:

 

What I was most interested in this scenario is fostering and protecting a free and indepentdant Press,

and the danger of any media control, wheter it comes from the Right or the Left.

How do protect the Free Press from becoming puppets of the Right in our attempt to

rid ourselves of all the Left-wing bias, fake news, and propagandizing people by what

stories are not covered. 

 

I was trying to build on Lon's comments in this very worthwhile discussion,

and his comment about "making it hard for the talking heads to make the 10:00 news. " 

IMO, we don't want to tolerate Right-wing biased news simply because we might agree with the ideology.

Any systemic bias defeats purpose of the role our Founders viewed the Free Press at a check on government abuses,

excess spending, tyrannical laws, etc. 

How do we get rid of the systemic Left-wing bias without inserting our own ? 

That's pretty simple really. We demand that they report on the news, and leave their opinion, conjecture, and speculation the hell out of it!

All they need to do is present the facts....all of them. We can disseminate what we want from that without all the PC social justice garbage that they always inject into every topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Longhair said:

That's pretty simple really. We demand that they report on the news, and leave their opinion, conjecture, and speculation the hell out of it!

All they need to do is present the facts....all of them. We can disseminate what we want from that without all the PC social justice garbage that they always inject into every topic.

 

You can demand that from the 'news' but I don't think that sort of agenda-less reporting has ever been a part of the news. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Flesh Wound said:

 

You can demand that from the 'news' but I don't think that sort of agenda-less reporting has ever been a part of the news. 

All the more reason to make that our demand.

Listen, we're sick of their crap, and if they want to be at all relevant then they need to change drastically, else they can just fade away and nobody will care. If we are to truly be free thinking and a free people, then all the anti-American agenda driven bias in media and education need to stop! If they have to blow a little smoke up my butt, then pro-American smoke would be nice for a change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Longhair said:

That's pretty simple really. We demand that they report on the news, and leave their opinion, conjecture, and speculation the hell out of it!

All they need to do is present the facts....all of them. We can disseminate what we want from that without all the PC social justice garbage that they always inject into every topic.

 

What "central comitte" do we set up to make these judgements ? 

As I said in a previous post, in America, The People get to freely choose their sources of news and information.

 

See what I'm getting at ? 

Someone is going to have to decide which news organizations are reporting the "truth" .

Who determines "truth" ?   The government ?  

What do we do about waht a news oorganization chooses not to report ?

 

See what I'm getting at ?

While it might seem simple at first glance,

I find this a very interesting topic because, it is, IMO, a very complex problem

to end what is clearly a very biased dynamic where there is a stark coordinated effort to report from a left-wing 

perspective (that's an understatement).  So how do we re-plant the seedbed of a Free Press that was a check on government,

without making changes that swing the bias in another direction, without having the government insert itself and start regulating 

the 1A, even more than they regulate it now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×