meh77gmc

Got the call today...

...from my dealer, that my tax stamp came in today!  FINALLY.  252 days from "check cashed" to today's call.  I will go pick my DeadAir Mask 22HD can on Friday when I am off work.  I am excited!

• Like 1

Congratulations. No going back after this.

You lucky buzzard!

You must have gotten approval just before the shutdown, because they've stopped  processing applications for now. :mad: 

Congrats.

I want to build my own suppressor. I have the tools and skills for the job. Just cannot bring myself to pay $200 for a permission slip.

Sweet!  Congratulations.  

37 minutes ago, Flesh Wound said:

Congrats.

I want to build my own suppressor. I have the tools and skills for the job. Just cannot bring myself to pay $200 for a permission slip.

You may as well get to building.  We are never going to see the HPA passed.  I was the same way, not wanting to pay for the tax, but I'm thinking of getting one or two in the next couple three years just so I'm grandfathered in when they are outlawed.  If I had the skills and the tools you have, I'd have several of them.  

5 hours ago, Longhair said:

You lucky buzzard!

You must have gotten approval just before the shutdown, because they've stopped  processing applications for now. :mad: 

Whoa!  I didnt even think about that part.  I guess I did get lucky!

6 hours ago, Longhair said:

You lucky buzzard!

So they say, but a friend who put in for one 6 weeks ago just got his tax stamp and paperwork yesterday....

1 minute ago, Rampy said:

So they say, but a friend who put in for one 6 weeks ago just got his tax stamp and paperwork yesterday....

What kind of pull does your friend have that their paperwork went through in only six weeks? Most were taking 7-9 months before the shutdown.

I wonder if Rampy may be confusing form-1 with form-4, perhaps?  Because 6 weeks for a form-1 sounds legitimate.  

:party::party::party:

1 hour ago, Longhair said:

What kind of pull does your friend have that their paperwork went through in only six weeks? Most were taking 7-9 months before the shutdown.

Heck if I know, never asked  but he is a federal employee working without pay.......

Yesterday he did not have a can or a SBR, today he has  a AR15 SBR and a can in 300 black........with 2 tax stamps and all associated papersork....he sent me a video from the range....

Edited by Rampy

43 minutes ago, Rampy said:

Heck if I know, never asked  but he is a federal employee working without pay.......

Yesterday he did not have a can or a SBR, today he has  a AR15 SBR and a can in 300 black........with 2 tax stamps and all associated papersork....he sent me a video from the range....

I hate friends like that. 

Having all the fun 

Congratulations !

Every time somebody gets a can it is another vote for leaving this commy State. 

I'm green. 

Congratulations    :thumb:

Man when I got that call I was more excited than a 3 year old on Christmas morning. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk