Jump to content
meh77gmc

Got the call today...

Recommended Posts

...from my dealer, that my tax stamp came in today!  FINALLY.  252 days from "check cashed" to today's call.  I will go pick my DeadAir Mask 22HD can on Friday when I am off work.  I am excited!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations. No going back after this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You lucky buzzard!

You must have gotten approval just before the shutdown, because they've stopped  processing applications for now. :mad: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats.

 

I want to build my own suppressor. I have the tools and skills for the job. Just cannot bring myself to pay $200 for a permission slip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet!  Congratulations.  

 

37 minutes ago, Flesh Wound said:

Congrats.

 

I want to build my own suppressor. I have the tools and skills for the job. Just cannot bring myself to pay $200 for a permission slip.

 

You may as well get to building.  We are never going to see the HPA passed.  I was the same way, not wanting to pay for the tax, but I'm thinking of getting one or two in the next couple three years just so I'm grandfathered in when they are outlawed.  If I had the skills and the tools you have, I'd have several of them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Longhair said:

You lucky buzzard!

You must have gotten approval just before the shutdown, because they've stopped  processing applications for now. :mad: 

Whoa!  I didnt even think about that part.  I guess I did get lucky!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Longhair said:

You lucky buzzard!

You must have gotten approval just before the shutdown, because they've stopped  processing applications for now. :mad: 

 

 

So they say, but a friend who put in for one 6 weeks ago just got his tax stamp and paperwork yesterday....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rampy said:

So they say, but a friend who put in for one 6 weeks ago just got his tax stamp and paperwork yesterday....

What kind of pull does your friend have that their paperwork went through in only six weeks? Most were taking 7-9 months before the shutdown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Rampy may be confusing form-1 with form-4, perhaps?  Because 6 weeks for a form-1 sounds legitimate.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:party::party::party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Longhair said:

What kind of pull does your friend have that their paperwork went through in only six weeks? Most were taking 7-9 months before the shutdown.

 

Heck if I know, never asked  but he is a federal employee working without pay.......

 

Yesterday he did not have a can or a SBR, today he has  a AR15 SBR and a can in 300 black........with 2 tax stamps and all associated papersork....he sent me a video from the range....

Edited by Rampy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Rampy said:

 

Heck if I know, never asked  but he is a federal employee working without pay.......

 

Yesterday he did not have a can or a SBR, today he has  a AR15 SBR and a can in 300 black........with 2 tax stamps and all associated papersork....he sent me a video from the range....

I hate friends like that. 

Having all the fun 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations !

 

Every time somebody gets a can it is another vote for leaving this commy State. 

I'm green. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations    :thumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man when I got that call I was more excited than a 3 year old on Christmas morning. Congrats


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×