Jump to content
BoomerG20

Who has a rifle and pistol in the same caliber?... My 44’s

Recommended Posts

I FINALLY scored a lever gun in 44mag last week at the gun show, so now I have one of each in that caliber, Here are my Rossi “el jefe” and Ruger Vaquero...

XWgV91s.jpg

Edited by BoomerG20
Forgot pic.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a Rossi in 38/357 and several revolvers to go with it......love my Rossi and the wife has declared it hers as she shoots it so well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a Ruger 44 mag Deerslayer rifle and a .44 mag handguns.

I have a .45 carbine, and .45 handguns.

I have 9mm rifles and 9mm handguns.

I have  .22 mag rifles and .22 mag handguns

Everyone has .22lr handguns and rifles , at least I think they do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't.  Very nice.  :thumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a Ruger PC Carbine in 9mm for Christmas, it's going to be paired with my Glock 19 for now, probably a G34 in the future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't thinking about the 9mm carbine, or the .22lr...

 

Guess that makes three for me if I count the .44 mag!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice.

 

Everybody is getting a new gun but me.

 

I do have a lever action in 45 Long Colt and a pistol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What!!? No pictures.... that sucks gentlemen.... I expected better

i had a camp carbine in 9mm, sold it.

im still looking for a lever in 454 and my wife want one in 357, she drug me to a gun show yesterday to look for one

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Gmountain said:

I have a Ruger 44 mag Deerslayer rifle and a .44 mag handguns.

I have a .45 carbine, and .45 handguns.

I have 9mm rifles and 9mm handguns.

I have  .22 mag rifles and .22 mag handguns

Everyone has .22lr handguns and rifles , at least I think they do.

 

If they don’t, they should.  :laugh:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rossi lever action and Ruger Blackhawk in 45 Long Colt .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a 22-250 in both and the obligatory 22 RF's. Oddly enough in the RF area I have LR and some dedicated 22 Short versions. 

 

Greg

 

Completely spaced. I have a 223 pistol and a rifle or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only the 22s..back in the 80's when I bought my 5906 for work I wanted a Marlin camp rifle because it too was 9mm and even used the same magazines, but, alas, no money..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BoomerG20 said:

What!!? No pictures.... that sucks gentlemen.... I expected better

i had a camp carbine in 9mm, sold it.

im still looking for a lever in 454 and my wife want one in 357, she drug me to a gun show yesterday to look for one

 

Although my wife will shoot with me, (not enough, imo) and absolutely wants the guns in the house for her personal defense,

and for me to carry, it is a drag she is not the type to drag me to a gun show...     :kickcan:

 

You are a lucky man !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Retcop said:

 

Although my wife will shoot with me, (not enough, imo) and absolutely wants the guns in the house for her personal defense,

and for me to carry, it is a drag she is not the type to drag me to a gun show...     :kickcan:

 

You are a lucky man !

 

She was pissed at me because I passed up a stainless Rossi in 357 at the gun show last week, so she dragged me out yesterday to see if it was there, the only thing I saw that was cool was a Ruger 10/22 in 22 magnum, but the guy wanted 1100 for it .

2 hours ago, GLShooter said:

I have a 22-250 in both and the obligatory 22 RF's. Oddly enough in the RF area I have LR and some dedicated 22 Short versions. 

 

Greg

 

Completely spaced. I have a 223 pistol and a rifle or two.

 You have a 22-250 pistol? Is it a Contentder style or XP? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, BoomerG20 said:

 

She was pissed at me because I passed up a stainless Rossi in 357 at the gun show last week, so she dragged me out yesterday to see if it was there, the only thing I saw that was cool was a Ruger 10/22 in 22 magnum, but the guy wanted 1100 for it .

 You have a 22-250 pistol? Is it a Contentder style or XP? 

 

Custom XP. The 223 is a rechambered  XP.

 

5qcoZMG.jpg?1

 

hPpNjl9.jpg

 

Greg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×