Rampy

50 Foot & 10 Yard Pistol Target

Need to tighten up my grouping, looks like a shotgun........

3 15rd mags in G19/RMR @ 50 feet & then 4 8rd mags Springfield TRP 1911 @ 10 yards

etjk73f.jpg

:thumb:

Posted (edited)

Is that a 48" circle? 

Timed, untimed, draw from the holster each round? 

Slow fire? 

Empty mag as fast as you can?

Edited by Derk_digler24
Questions, so many questions

1 hour ago, Derk_digler24 said:

Is that a 48" circle? 

Timed, untimed, draw from the holster each round? 

Slow fire? 

Empty mag as fast as you can?

Hell if I know......you tell me     http://www.printable-targets-template.com/form/429219693-CET-ZERO-TARGET

Draw from holster & not a mag dump, but a good steady pace & speed reload

8 hours ago, Rampy said:

Hell if I know......you tell me     http://www.printable-targets-template.com/form/429219693-CET-ZERO-TARGET

Draw from holster & not a mag dump, but a good steady pace & speed reload

Hell if I know, your link doesnt say shat. trying to get a perspective of how big a shotgun pattern your slinging. 

If it's a 4 inch circle that's not bad

If it's a 24inch circle it's not good.

Looking at the website, and the size of the bullet holes, it looks like a 7” circle.  

Looks good to me.  Every hole looks lethal.  

Rampy, your G19 shoots low and right.  Mine shoots low and left.  My 1911 would have made one small ragged hole in the center of that target. 

8 hours ago, Derk_digler24 said:

Hell if I know, your link doesnt say shat. trying to get a perspective of how big a shotgun pattern your slinging. 

If it's a 4 inch circle that's not bad

If it's a 24inch circle it's not good.

Well since it prints out on a 8.5x11 sheet of paper, it's hard to be bigger than 8.5 inches :tiphat:

6 hours ago, Srgt. Hulka said:

Looking at the website, and the size of the bullet holes, it looks like a 7” circle.  

Looks good to me.  Every hole looks lethal.  

Rampy, your G19 shoots low and right.  Mine shoots low and left.  My 1911 would have made one small ragged hole in the center of that target. 

I'm guessing it's right around there.....and it's more shooter error with trigger pull and grip than anything.....and not taking your time.....

From yesterday, 50 feet (max distance indoor range) Springfield TRP, 230gr ball +P draw from holster, blast away, but not a mag dump...

39aND8B.jpg

Posted (edited)

That is a "zero target" It tells you the number of clicks per the grid on the target at a certain range. That looks like it is made for rifles using a RMR. 

Edited by gshayd

28 minutes ago, gshayd said:

That is a "zero target" It tells you the number of clicks per the grid on the target at a certain range. That looks like it is made for rifles using a RMR. 

It's a CET 1 target, multiple uses....they removed part of the CET target in the video as I'm sure yo can tell.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rampy said:

Well since it prints out on a 8.5x11 sheet of paper, it's hard to be bigger than 8.5 inches :tiphat:

Is that all the bigger you can print? 

I guess no one makes a printer for anything larger. Sure is hard taping all these sheets together to make an  ipsc target. 

Edited by Derk_digler24

19 minutes ago, Derk_digler24 said:

Is that all the bigger you can print? 

I guess no one makes a printer for anything larger. Sure is hard taping all these sheets together to make an  ipsc target. 

Nope, that's the max size anybody can print....nothing bigger.....not at all......when sitting at home on the home computer and printer like most people have access to......

Course it takes critical thinking skills to be able to locate a link and follow it to another web page that shows the target and all about it....and even how to print if if your paying attention....

Now if you go here and are really nice, they will take you in back where they have 3 printing presses the size of semi trailers set up for some reason.....

b4cLdjm.jpg

1 minute ago, Rampy said:

Nope, that's the max size anybody can print....nothing bigger.....not at all......when sitting at home on the home computer and printer like most people have access to......

Course it takes critical thinking skills to be able to locate a link and follow it to another web page that shows the target and all about it....and even how to print if if your paying attention....

Now if you go here and are really nice, they will take you in back where they have 3 printing presses the size of semi trailers set up for some reason.....

b4cLdjm.jpg

Na I print blue prints at work. 

But since you decided to fill in some information

Your 8.5x11" spread at 50 ft isnt to bad. 

Might even be 8x10

6 minutes ago, Derk_digler24 said:

Na I print blue prints at work. 

But since you decided to fill in some information

Your 8.5x11" spread at 50 ft isnt to bad. 

Might even be 8x10

Print blue prints at work means nothing to me.....

I supplied the link, you could have looked at it and figured it out.....:segrin:

21 minutes ago, Rampy said:

Print blue prints at work means nothing to me.....

I supplied the link, you could have looked at it and figured it out.....:segrin:

Means I can print out alot larger things then 8x11

Not really worth the time to track all the info down on your targets or group size. I dont really care that much. 

For all I know from your original post that's your group slow fire bullseye type shooting.