Shadow106

Glock 2019 Annual

Check out the article titled "Hollywood Glocks" on page 46 of the new Glock Annual magazine.  Someone named Karen Hunter says that Don Johnson's character in Miami Vice "...consistently wielded a GLOCK pistol....." as the show mesmerized all of its viewers.  I've seen most every episode of that show and actually lived down the street from where some of it was filmed in the Little Havana section of Miami, so I guess I was a fan.  Never saw a Glock on the show.  1911 that was followed by a Bren 10, and finally an S&W 45 auto at the close of the series.  The article is not exactly Glock Perfection I guess.

Seeing how that show ended in 1989 and Glocks became available in 1988 I highly doubt they were ever used on the show. I have never seen the show but all that I have read never mentions a Glock being used. 

bren ten was don's pistol.   fwiw, I never saw a glock on that show, but that is going back a few.

I was a big fan of the show back then. No Glocks. He also carried a Detonics Combat Master 45  backup in an ankle holster.

Terry

4 hours ago, towtruck said:

Seeing how that show ended in 1989 and Glocks became available in 1988 I highly doubt they were ever used on the show. I have never seen the show but all that I have read never mentions a Glock being used. 

Kinda what I was thinking

Loved that show. Ahead of its time.